Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Vibez for me mentalz

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
I started putting together an analogue bass synth and feedback loop drone setup 2day. Just for funz an stuff making my mentals relax. IRIE VIBES

on da reelz.... lets hear its..

world premierez it and drop it in dis thread.. sum1 needs to class up da joint a tad..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
on da reelz.... lets hear its..

world premierez it and drop it in dis thread.. sum1 needs to class up da joint a tad..

Output cant be put into an input yet too much risk, can only do through a cheap guitar Amp and frequencies are too unpredictable need proper compression and then I will record through H4n to share here. But it will not be for most people lol.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Output cant be put into an input yet too much risk, can only do through a cheap guitar Amp and frequencies are too unpredictable need proper compression and then I will record through H4n to share here. But it will not be for most people lol.

NO EXCUSES m8.. bear down

here i just put together a BS song intro for a water elemental boss battle..... juss a 9-10 bar intro fo da song.. did it in like 5 min.. inspired by youse mentioning guitar, and a bass synth.. oh and doom

file only good fer 24 hours cause im too lazy to sign up fer an account

edit..

woooo

oh and a lil punch if played fru speakers wiff a sub..

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Would you prefer? me rough cut of:

The Ballad of a fat cant be a hockey player who dreams of becoming a fat russian female figure skater n loves the wizard of oz for reasons.

Mind you i cut out less than a minute of a 5 minute track cause that sharesite only allows a minute for non members and non paying ppls. and only 24 hour drops fo non members

Also.. automation options on da ipad is missing fade-in... etc etc so the piano gets cut in rough as it transitions to da nexx min and other edits aint done... will polish that when me mac gets here this week. hopefully dis week anyway

edit:

wheres dat sample ats @HeHateMe?

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

i just gotz too much 'RYTHM' fer ya club... huh

edits:

also 100% me pixel course and celebrated by nutting out the ballad of a fat cant be a hockey player who dreams of becoming a fat russian female figure skater n loves the wizard of oz for reasons.

i guess programming or a unity feel out session starts tomar.

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
WOoooooooooooooO!

Been a couple of days. Slacking on the exercises with rest. Something up wiff me back.. Doubt it was from run form.. getting old is fucked. if i cant run tomar just gonna bike it..

Cant runs physically so im joggin with me mentalz instead to keep it moving. Started up da unity and been messing with that. basic shit.. package install/removal... getting familar with the softwares... dont remember anything from the last time i used it....

and doing some character movement shit with minimal scripting using da c#.. messing wiff physics/colliders etc. probably will get a 2-3 level mario style game with tea baggin, n butt bouncing demo done in a couple of weeks. may make a few of them from scratch to make certain things second nature.. def will spend a few more weeks doing another one fo sure cause gonna use me own OG art, audio.. im just using premade meh assests for now to speed up the process.

think i might do a bootcamp on c# nexx before moving on to game tech demo 2 to really develop those skills.. idk yet.. def wanna do one though... maybe need to look for something more self paced so i can do it on the side and not have to be on a set schedule ..

its nots how many times you get knocked downz that count, its how many times you get back up - custer... rockys hit version is better

anywho... another step in that direction... progress.. its good enough fer me..

edit:

me mac arrived.. sweet..

ah yo @HeHateMe wheres dat muzak at?

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
<weak> woo, but a woo!

still waiting for that bass loop @HeHateMe

last few days been shit for me on the exercise trails. me back has been fucked.. finally started walking some a couple days ago and did light 2 min jog intervals yesterday. havent boxed for many days now.

plus been eating carbs the last couple of days for celebrations.. they make me feel bloated, tired and shitty.. im def feels betta as a carnivore

i think me sus back may have been from shadow boxing n dancing around in that 20 lb vest. gonna work my routine back in the next few days and leave out the vest once im doing 100% of what i was.. if (no issues) { will leave it out; } else {find.alightervest;}.. maybe just use it fer squats, push ups and stuff like that.. just nothing thatll pound me lower back bouncing

gonna try and run more today and add a few rounds of shadow boxing then map out a few maps n learnz mo.. wooooooooooo!

Me game learnings is coming along slowly. basic shit finished.. scripted player controls (movement/jump, double, sprint), camera scripts, physics/colliders etc. gonna lay out a couple of maps then add enemies. well i gots shapes as is, i just need to tile n add colors n stuff.. some check points ui/menu/ audio and me demo will be done. another week or so.. could be a couple to few days if i just grinded all day. helps having some premade assest.. making me own would push this out longer.

dunno if imma remake this project after finishing this one or go into a similar platformer with some different mechanics..

idk, but what i do knowZ is that I could have waited until late july, early aug to start that entry level game course that would have took mes a year, a few many bands and i probably would have been where i am at now... doing me own designed curriculum after a few weeks.

cause imma go get it now meself

cause i wanna be a baller.

lace up, get hardz, stay hards.. go get it

edit:

i feels

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Interesting

interesting.

man im def having PMS or sumin.. must be the carbs still and the light workouts not pushing out da extra waters.. built up to 6 mins intervals and did 10 min straight running.. gonna run 20min today.. probably could go longer.. back has been responding fine and feels okay.. def the vest.. havent touched that shit..

lack of exercise and those carbs def ffucking with me mentals..no extra endorphins.. killing me motivations.. that and irl shit i gots to get done.. yesterday was the least amount of time spent on game dev.. only spent 20 minutes learning something.. didtnt practice.. but i made sure to get some time in learning..

think today i will add enemies etc and get that part going.. maybe add save points... idk.... i added a basic UI overlay to me main scene a couple days ago after building out a level with shitty graphics.. rigged up and got me health meter reacting to me damage correctly.

found a c# instructional course online that has 50ish hours of instructionalz/lectures.. so will def take me 5-10x times as long to complete building all that shit in it.. its not game engine specific but just c# specific.. gonna start that at some point.

up n down me mentalz go.. but i goes..

gotz to put an end to this heart achez and let me partial cac outz

edit if i forget to edit..

WOOOOOOOOO

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

google cents spend the same m8.. yall should def be thankn me.

also ur welcome..

i gift ya what ya really wantz.. cac national anthem

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

K for ketamine?

Technology M8s. I dusted off an old midi I havent used in a decade+ and that bich isnt 100% responsive anymore.. kind of like sum of yalls diks..

anywho i thought about looking fer one on marketplace but i was like.. cant a fuck hook up an ipad to da mac.. yup.. an ipad with a midi app is suffice and kind of sweet imo. but mo softwares to learns. its called velocity keyboard..

slowing down on me game dev the last couple of days due to other shits going on hours away with plentys of driving.. did manage to get me checkpoints working.. about 50% fru me demo

had to add another monitor back to me set up..use to run 3 but went one.... a 34" ultrawide aint enough real estate to be in productivity slash learning mode.. should have gotten that 49" like anytime.. pulled out an old 1080p monitor and cant stand the lower resolution.. thought about getting another 34" 1440 ultrawide to stack on top.. but membered i missed 4k games and gots a panel coming to stack n use for me game studio/distractions..

back to running full go... new running motion making longer higher tempo easier.. feel like im working less in the process.. 🤷‍♂️ .. reintroduced light boxing.. but gots a ct coming up on me shoulder.

me boxing mid life crisis field of reclamation dreams may be on the outs due to the ghod not wanting a 20 yr old full reflex to wreck me brane.. fuck had to take me shoulder cause i aint scurred.

its bittersweet.... one door closing n the other pipe dream one opening..

oh edit..

woooooooooo

Last edited: