Wow this team

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
The blame is on the players, they are the ones out there on the court. You can see it, they've lost their edge and hunger to scrap and fight during games, especially defensively. And im tired of Taj looking for a foul every fucking time he goes up and misses, like dude stfu and get back on defense you hoe.

I think they fell in love with the pts they were putting up and were content winning games on the offensive end (probably because it's less exhausting physically)

Btw - Pau has great length but omg his feet are so fucking slow defensively and has no awareness on who to box out when a shot goes up. He'll get his block or 2 a game, i mean the guy is 7'0, he's gonna get his lol.

There's a lot of time left in the season and i have a feeling bulls come out hot after all star break. They dont need any roster changes, they have everything they need personnel wise, just need to stay healthy. You will see.

But seriously Taj needs to stop looking around for a foul every time he shoots, even if he did get fouled, he needs to shake it off and get back on defense. Our transition defense has been poo poo also.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I don't recall those comments.

Rose responded to a question about Thibs by saying that he tunes Thibs out when he yells, and that he doesn't think it's motivational or helpful at this point. I'm paraphrasing of course, but you can google it. That coupled with some of his other comments earlier in the season lead me to believe playing for Thibs has become...problematic for Rose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
The blame is on the players, they are the ones out there on the court. You can see it, they've lost their edge and hunger to scrap and fight during games, especially defensively. And im tired of Taj looking for a foul every fucking time he goes up and misses, like dude stfu and get back on defense you hoe.

I think they fell in love with the pts they were putting up and were content winning games on the offensive end (probably because it's less exhausting physically)

Btw - Pau has great length but omg his feet are so fucking slow defensively and has no awareness on who to box out when a shot goes up. He'll get his block or 2 a game, i mean the guy is 7'0, he's gonna get his lol.

There's a lot of time left in the season and i have a feeling bulls come out hot after all star break. They dont need any roster changes, they have everything they need personnel wise, just need to stay healthy. You will see.

But seriously Taj needs to stop looking around for a foul every time he shoots, even if he did get fouled, he needs to shake it off and get back on defense. Our transition defense has been poo poo also.

I said the same thing about Gasol's defense when the Bulls acquired him. Everyone told me I was crazy, even when I posted video of it. Blocked shots are nice, but it's painfully easy to score on someone who lacks quickness and mobility.

Liked Posts:

There was a fluff piece about their offense. They asked a question to Noah that seemed to gloss over the importance of defense and it seemed to get under Noahs skin a little bit. He said something like defense is still important and not to lose sight of that. Looking back it was almost prophetic.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose responded to a question about Thibs by saying that he tunes Thibs out when he yells, and that he doesn't think it's motivational or helpful at this point. I'm paraphrasing of course, but you can google it. That coupled with some of his other comments earlier in the season lead me to believe playing for Thibs has become...problematic for Rose.

I have found nothing in my searches to suggest Rose is tuning out Thibs. The only article suggesting negative relations between the two was back when Rose didn't play in the 2nd half of a game early in the season and when asked if Rose was fatigued Thibs said "he just has to play" or something like that. Rose has certainly "just played" since then so not even sure that can be extrapolated into what you're talking about. Doesn't mean those quotes don't exist, I just can't find them.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Defense is an equally important element of basketball. However, you can't win championships if your emphasis is largely limited to one side of the court. You need really good two-way players to make that work.

Multiple guys in your starting rotation who are versatile enough to defend and score. We could go back and forth all day on this. The bottomline for me is Thib's system is not working, and these guys aren't getting any younger or healthier. Saying they're not working hard enough to be successful is outrageous. Work them any harder and you might have to sign guys off the street by the time playoffs come around. It's self-defeat really. The goal should be to make the other team work harder, not yours. Work smarter, not harder.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I have found nothing in my searches to suggest Rose is tuning out Thibs. The only article suggesting negative relations between the two was back when Rose didn't play in the 2nd half of a game early in the season and when asked if Rose was fatigued Thibs said "he just has to play" or something like that. Rose has certainly "just played" since then so not even sure that can be extrapolated into what you're talking about. Doesn't mean those quotes don't exist, I just can't find them.

He said it during a sideline interview before a game. I guess you missed it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"It's like we're not even competing"- Derrick Rose

How fucking laughable coming from a guy who has never put in a consistent effort on defense and refused to fight for his team when medically cleared. I'm tired of hearing him quoted as "the former MVP". Quote him for what he is, a selfish, piece of garbage.
/rant

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
"It's like we're not even competing"- Derrick Rose

How fucking laughable coming from a guy who has never put in a consistent effort on defense and refused to fight for his team when medically cleared. I'm tired of hearing him quoted as "the former MVP". Quote him for what he is, a selfish, piece of garbage.
/rant

he said we're tho...so that includes him

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
he said we're tho...so that includes him

I don't care. He as an individual doesn't have he right to make that statement, whether he includes himself or not.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anytime is so anti-Rose now.
I really am. I probably wouldn't be as much if his apologists weren't so fucking stupid. I think I'm so annoyed these days that I cheer for/against the players and teams who's fans I hate the most

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really am. I probably wouldn't be as much if his apologists weren't so fucking stupid. I think I'm so annoyed these days that I cheer for/against the players and teams who's fans I hate the most
tumblr_n60kvuGupP1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I don't care. He as an individual doesn't have he right to make that statement, whether he includes himself or not.

true but thats just Rose trying to be a "leader"

he has good intentions with that...he just looks like an ass saying it

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Since we're talking superheroes, Rose is the Arm Fall Off boy of the NBA

No lie, im gonna step away from the posting to dig into some Marvel Unlimited reading

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Most people were fine with Rose missing the 2012-13 season UNTIL they had sickness strike the team late in the 1st round and they were extremely short handed. Its at that point fans are dumb to think he could just suddenly come in and make a huge difference. The Bulls weren't going to win a championship with that squad, they weren't going to beat Miami in the 2nd round, so it is kind of dumb.

Now, if any fan is mad he didn't rejoin the team in March when he was cleared, I accept that fan has a right to say that kind of shit. Last year, there was no question he wasn't coming back after he tore his meniscus. And after basically 2 years of not playing, it was no surprise he's looked off at times this year, and the majority of the crowd believes he'll never be the MVP again.

But Rose is asked a question by the media, do you want him to say "I didn't play for 2 years basically, I cannot answer that question."?