2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
Cutler has won playoff games. Romo hasn't done squat.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It had a good run, though. I thought it was interesting for couple pages, then it turned into a "Cutler is better than Romo!" meatballfest.

I think of CCS threads as bottle rockets...they make some noise for awhile, but they all eventually blow up.

it had a good run until you posted. You are miles ahead of the volume. stop killing threads. Special person. go damn i've never encountered someone as smug and douchebagged as yourself. Your mother probably thinks of suicide.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I cant believe that team is only a couple years removed from the AFC championship game(s)
I hear ya-
The jets WERE very similar to the 05-06 bears..... could been awesome if they had a sentient being in the backfield........ Pennington..... Favre who was just wasting a year till he could get to the vikings..... sanchez...... tebow....

It is astounding to think they had their best shot under pennington.... shudder......

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm saying you can't evaluate a lefty based on pretty passes. This is from psychology and competitive experience, but they tend to have improvise skills and be able to make that one throw that they never had to make before.

Tebow is obviously not "terrible." He wouldn't be where he is or done what he has done. He would be Hutchinson. He has a skill set and it would be good for the jets right now currently constructed.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL at Tebow time.

Jets trying to tank the season?

Dirty secret about "Tebow Time". Dude was 1-4 over his last 4 starts, and the losses were ridiculously embarrassing performance wise. But no, great idea by the Jets thinking about going to Tebow in a division where 3 of his 4 losses down that same stretch came against teams from inside their own division.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A 49-32 career record is.

So Jay Cutler doesn't keep the Bears competitive?

I could have won i said something abou his playoff record Oh wait i did. Kyle Orton and Rex Grossman having a more wins than losses in their career as well, do they keep teams competitive since you are trolling for another Cutler comment

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Sanchez's contract gives him negative value at this point. For Seattle to take him would be idiotic.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't think he would be good for the Jets right now.. I think he would be better than Sanchez, especially if they used him to run qb-reads a whole lot on the offense. To have him drop back would not be that great a motive, besides being lefty and dropping back limits their best offensive asset which is D'Brickishaw Fergison.. their RT they traded St. Louis for has never been an NFL linemen.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm saying you can't evaluate a lefty based on pretty passes
Tebow's passes are ugly regardless of what hand he throws them with. The issue isn't the "pretty-ness" of said passes it's more the piss poor mechanics coupled with the inaccuracy of them in general. If Tebow qualified for career stats he'd be one of the 15 least accurate QB's in NFL history.

It has nothing to do with "psychology" it has to do with tebow no tbeing able to hit the broad side of a barn.

Tebow is obviously not "terrible."
He obviously is.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its left brain right brain stuff and having a larger corpus collosum that increases communication between brain hemispheres. You might think its stupid, but taken together.... sports myths and biology are together on this one.

FrenchieBully

Liked Posts:
it had a good run until you posted. You are miles ahead of the volume. stop killing threads. Special person. go damn i've never encountered someone as smug and douchebagged as yourself. Your mother probably thinks of suicide.

She had to get drunk just to breastfeed him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
idiotic is a word rory can relate too. because he's a n idiot by miles

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
His right brain is telling his left brain...

Complete more passes you worthless fucker!

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
its left brain right brain stuff and having a larger corpus collosum that increases communication between brain hemispheres. You might think its stupid, but taken together.... sports myths and biology are together on this one.

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
She had to get drunk just to breastfeed him.

i have to get drunk to tolerate him as well. He invokes everyone's inner alcoholic. Hey Rory. Honest question here. How many times have you gotten the shit kicked out of you?

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

This must be the same "left brain-right brain stuff" that lead Steve Young to lead the NFL in Comp % 5 times.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
no it's not that at all.