2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
good to see where their focus is. We will find out just how well coached they are by whether or not they have a strong performance vs the Saints or if the Saints get their first win of the season. If their offense struggles again, they will not contain the Saints offense enough to win.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
fucking babies...

I believe TJ Lang has this listed as one of his hobbies.

But yeah, they have shown their true colors over the last few losses they've suffered. They have taken zero accountability for any of them. And now they're going to kneel down in protest, in a game where they fucking sucked. Wahhhhhh.

Liked Posts:
Damn those replacement refs calling simultaneous possession! Oh wait, the real refs do too?

[video=youtube;q4ZFs57d-xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZFs57d-xc[/video]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q4ZFs57d-xc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
it was a td end of story anyone that doesnt let espn influence their opinion knows this

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Damn those replacement refs calling simultaneous possession! Oh wait, the real refs do too?

[video=youtube;q4ZFs57d-xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ZFs57d-xc[/video]

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q4ZFs57d-xc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That is identical to the monday night play

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Nice to see that "Never say die" spirit is alive and well in Green Bay... oh wait. Seriously, these people sound like 5 year olds. I understand the NFL tests for steroids but can they start testing the Packers for stupid?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Players can say whatever they want after the game. They're immune to suspensions and fines for criticizing the NFL because that would be taking away their freedom of speech.

This is the greatest statement on the interwebs for one of two reasons.1) It's total sarcasm in which reading the responses from people taking this seriously are fantastic or 2) the indictment of the average American on his understanding of one of the most basic rights makes me literally laugh out loud.

Either way, the entertainment value here is such that I feel I must donate to your pay pal account as compensation.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good to see where their focus is. We will find out just how well coached they are by whether or not they have a strong performance vs the Saints or if the Saints get their first win of the season. If their offense struggles again, they will not contain the Saints offense enough to win.

I hope the saints get their first win and further watch the pukers go down in flames with their bitching and moaning .....lol

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lang is a dipshit-as well as any other Packer who entertained doing something as moronic as that. I really hope that the Packers linger on this for some time.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hope the saints get their first win and further watch the pukers go down in flames with their bitching and moaning .....lol

On a last minute hail mary would be hilarious.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Belichick - 50G fine!

Just rolled on NFLN, 50 grand that's pretty serious, lol

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It should have been accompanied with a 1 game suspension.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Surprised they didn't just burn the tape of him doing it. Also where are the fines for the Packer players acting like cunts all over the internet

Rise

Liked Posts:
Not large enough.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you were halfway right then yesterday, lol. I didn't think it would be over $25.

I actually thought they'd really even make more of an example out of him. 50 g's no slap in the face though!