2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fucking babies...

I hope they keep the excuse making up all season long. Hopefully it will keep them from actually addressing and correcting the things they can control.

Heres to a Packer implosion! WOOT!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
They lost and are 1-2, that's all I care about. Who cares about the bitching ..... I bet you'd all bitch if the it had happened to the Bears.

We bitch when we win. No wonder the media hates us.

shack66

Liked Posts:
There should be fines for referees ignoring coaches. He would not have had to grab him had the ref stayed and listened to his argument which is his job. I would piss me off too if I was trying to talk to someone and they just walked away

Mark Addison

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn kicking balls!!!!

AARON-RODGERS-FALL-DOWN.gif

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
I think it's a little ridiculous. Does the rule really need to be that black and white? It's not like Belichick tried to attack the ref. Not sure what I think about this. I guess without the rule you might have coaches going up to refs and touching them all game and that's obviously annoying for the refs.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's a little ridiculous. Does the rule really need to be that black and white? It's not like Belichick tried to attack the ref. Not sure what I think about this. I guess without the rule you might have coaches going up to refs and touching them all game and that's obviously annoying for the refs.

I disagree, he damn well knew what he did was wrong. He claimed he wanted a clarification on if they could review that play. Belichick freaking knows damn well that that play is "not reviewable". I didn't buy his story one bit.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Roger: You want the D?
Bill: I like D
Roger: Is $50,000 enough
Bill: Sure

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I actually thought they'd really even make more of an example out of him. 50 g's no slap in the face though!

I'm sure it's just a drop in the bucket to him.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Post off-topic news here (Unless it is HUGE off-topic news...Example would be "NFL settles with Refs")

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the NFL should make GB forfeit the season for the disgusting language used against the league and the hard working replacement officials. Whats even worse is that the officials called a clean and fair game. Im so sick i want to puke :fist:

What's even worse is the fact that the Packers have repeatedly proven that they are a team of crybaby pussies.. And their fans are just as pussy.

Pussy.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
TE Kellen Winslow released by the Pats. Do we take a look?

BearsMod1

Liked Posts:
Brady sucks

Tom Brady had some colorful words after replay held up a Patriots touchdown.
When referee John Parry came back and announced that the replay booth decided that the touchdown indeed counted, we were shown that Mr. Brady isn’t the clean machine that some might think. Behind the supermodel girlfriend and the ever-changing hairstyle is a man who uses cuss words. GASP! Here was Brady’s reaction to Parry’s announcement that the play stood.

tom-brady-expletives.gif

dabearsfan1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thats funny shit. Not that it matters but can you imagine the crap Cutler would get for that. LOL