2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
lol, learn what freedom of speech is before you talk about it. Uneducated Americans are da worst.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Players can say whatever they want after the game. They're immune to suspensions and fines for criticizing the NFL because that would be taking away their freedom of speech.

:obama:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's nice to see that homer Bears fans aren't the only people who think the Packers need to STFU, stop making excuses and take some accountability. Unless all the commenters are homer Bears fans.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Double face palm.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They lost and are 1-2, that's all I care about. Who cares about the bitching ..... I bet you'd all bitch if the it had happened to the Bears.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he needs to stop bitching. get over it. seahawks got gifted a td and so did the packers. get over it. it happens all the time. people just making a big deal because it was the end of the game.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
lol why so mad?

these players technically play for their respective clubs through the union, so unless their specific contract says they can't say what they want (which would never happen) then they can say whatever they want. It's generally not a good idea just due to the general image you're making for yourself, but it's not a punishable offense.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
lol why so mad?

these players technically play for their respective clubs through the union, so unless their specific contract says they can't say what they want (which would never happen) then they can say whatever they want. It's generally not a good idea just due to the general image you're making for yourself, but it's not a punishable offense.

:obama::obama:

DaBearsrule4ever

Liked Posts:
Total BS... So bashing the refs on twitter is OK? Roger Goodell is a TOOL.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It makes me feel better after that holding call on Graham that had nothing to do with the return last year.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Needless to say I'd be pissed if it were the Bears, however it didn't. It happened to one of thirty-one other teams instead and I couldn't be happier.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
It was a Week 3 game and they're treating it like it was the Super Bowl. Jebus. STFU already Green Bay.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What really kills me with all this bullshit from the Packer players and fans is how adamant they are that the only reason they lost the game was because the ref's blew the call on the final play of the game. The fact that they only scored 12 points and their only touchdown was given to them by these same ref's had nothing to do with them losing the game.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So because of a penalty that wasn't deserved, lol. Man that's ironic :shot:

i'm just saying there were bad calls all around. to go around and be pissed about it and act as if they were the only team to get screwed is dumb. would I have been mad if it happened to the Bears, yes I would. I'd also be mad at my oline for playing like shit and in our case probably Cutler as well for playing like shit. Bad calls happen everywhere. I don't think Greenbay deserved a td bc of a shitty pass interference. Seattle didn't deserve a td either. they should both suck it up and move on.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
If the Packers were as good as many so-called power ranking experts say they are, the game should not have been close enough for that call to have made the difference.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Packers were as good as many so-called power ranking experts say they are, the game should not have been close enough for that call to have made the difference.

Nice, the "power ranking" argument :kick:

Who cares about the stupid power rankings, they are wrong every year, without fail!