2012 Around the NFL Thread (Non-Bears News)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
tom-brady.jpg

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
Thats funny shit. Not that it matters but can you imagine the crap Cutler would get for that. LOL

God I would love Cutler to do that after a touchdown. It's gotten to the point where it doesn't even matter anymore. He is the bad guy. That's it. Might as well cherish the role and rustle everyone's jimmies on the way to winning games. As long as we win, it will feel amazing trolling everyone.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
God I would love Cutler to do that after a touchdown. It's gotten to the point where it doesn't even matter anymore. He is the bad guy. That's it. Might as well cherish the role and rustle everyone's jimmies on the way to winning games. As long as we win, it will feel amazing trolling everyone.

Going to be tough do with Cutler tossing picks left and right.

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
Going to be tough do with Cutler tossing picks left and right.
Going to be easy to do when he continues to win like he has been the last 3 seasons. Cutler is a winner. I like having a QB who is a winner, namean?

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Going to be easy to do when he continues to win like he has been the last 3 seasons. Cutler is a winner. I like having a QB who is a winner, namean?

Cutler's career record is all of 5 games over 500. Even Jay Fiedler is unimpressed.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:

Hence we should trade him to the Raiders.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler is 22 and 10 in his last 32 starts.

Winner.

Fuck you bitch!
And only 5 or so games over .500 for his entire career including an impressive 1 playoff win! What a winner............

:andruw:

cmt-medium.gif

JAY CUTLER IS BOSS, anyone who disagrees listen to matt

Is this a thread where we posts gifs of better QB's than Cutler

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
And only 5 or so games over .500 for his entire career including an impressive 1 playoff win! What a winner............

:andruw:

Is this a thread where we posts gifs of better QB's than Cutler

ITT I am replying to a homosexual.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
I see someone really enjoyed the deadspin gif article.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I wish Brady was "sucked" for us.

Me too man...

He may be a pretty boy, but DAMN he sliced and diced the Bills D yesterday. He has total command of his offense.

I always thought that Elway was the best qb I've ever seen, but Manning and Brady have passed him...

BEARS

BearsMod1

Liked Posts:
Me too man...

He may be a pretty boy, but DAMN he sliced and diced the Bills D yesterday. He has total command of his offense.

I always thought that Elway was the best qb I've ever seen, but Manning and Brady have passed him...

BEARS
how about biffola's d? they allowed 247 rushing too.