whick week do we start?

• Total voters

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You should have stopped a week ago like Skip not after a bad game like most "fans"do

Reactions: Myk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
We could win with Cutler if the Packers didn't exist, but unfortunately they do

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sonofabitch

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nick80

Good thread. As ever two weeks and everyone stops blobbing, a bad game appears and that's it, everyone off.

SouthSpawn

Liked Posts:
The bigger problem here was the D period. GB was able to move the ball on what is seem like EVERY position.
When this happens. It changes the game plan greatly. It makes the Bears become a passing team.
Simply because they are trying to keep up. YOU CAN'T WIN THIS WAY!!!

When Allen wasn't playing. I had us losing for sure. Simply because with a pass rush.
You are not going to keep Rodgers down.

You need balance to beat teams with great QB's. I don't care if we had Rodgers on our team.
We would still lose because of our D. Just look at how Rodgers can't beat SF or the Hawks.
That's because they have balance.

Our D has to play much better for us to be superbowl contenders.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
Jay had a bad second half, yes. But he's not the problem here. This defense is broken and it's going to take a lot to fix it

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
its a good thing cutler doesn't need u to defend him he played great until we were down then tried too play superman and carry the team on his rocket arm and shot himself in the dick it happens....the problem is the d not our qb

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The bigger problem here was the D period. GB was able to move the ball on what is seem like EVERY position.
When this happens. It changes the game plan greatly. It makes the Bears become a passing team.
Simply because they are trying to keep up. YOU CAN'T WIN THIS WAY!!!

When Allen wasn't playing. I had us losing for sure. Simply because with a pass rush.
You are not going to keep Rodgers down.

You need balance to beat teams with great QB's. I don't care if we had Rodgers on our team.
We would still lose because of our D. Just look at how Rodgers can't beat SF or the Hawks.
That's because they have balance.

Our D has to play much better for us to be superbowl contenders.

Great post. This is the thing no one realizes.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LET'S GET EMOTIONAL!

CLAUSEN HAD A 104 PASSER RATING TODAY! START HIM START HIM START HIM!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
how many times did cutler not force greenbay too punt that's what we should be asking ourselves

MidwestDichotomy

Liked Posts:
The final stage is acceptance...

The Bears will never win a championship with Jay Cutler at quarterback, nor will they ever be better than the Packers while that is the case. I've been in denial for a long time, but I've finally come to accept this fact. Oh, well. At least the Cardinals clinched!

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Good Lord. Stop with the over reactionary threads. It's a loss. A bad loss no question. But it's one loss. How about that 7-1 start two years ago and missing the playoffs.

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
Jay wasn't the reason we lost today, it was Mel Tucker and his horrible defensive scheme.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
its a good thing cutler doesn't need u to defend him he played great until we were down then tried too play superman and carry the team on his rocket arm and shot himself in the dick it happens....the problem is the d not our qb
I mean that sounds like the QB is a problem.

Jay playing like an idiot when we get in a hole isn't a concern?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jay wasn't the reason the Bears lost today, it was horrible fans like OP and most of the fans on CCS.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Good thread. As ever two weeks and everyone stops blobbing, a bad game appears and that's it, everyone off.
Yep.

Bear fans like to forget the good plays the dude made this season and was making some fucking GREAT plays before the INT and the D just sucked cock.

Thsoe running plays with t he fumble were fantastic, the block and that pass to Marshall that was outta bounds. He's a lot like Favre.

I'll take some mistakes. shit happens.

war eagle

Liked Posts:
Can not beat the packers or any team for that matter with no pass rush its that simple