2021-2022 IGT Masterthread

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Coby has been ice cold from 3. He needs to keep taking them but man, he’s missed a lot of open looks. Might want to start putting the ball on the floor and either get in the paint or shoot a mid range shot. Need his offense off the bench.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
With Coby reverting back to old Coby and Lonzo being hurt, the bulls really struggle from 3

1st quarter bulls go 4-13 from 3
Zach Lavine 3-6, rest of team 1 -7

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Patrick looking like a stud right now

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Why is Coby getting matched up on jimmy every time down? Lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Why is Coby getting matched up on jimmy every time down? Lol
The heat keep making the bulls switch to get Coby on Jimmy. They are going to do it all night long while Coby is on the court. But I’m just a Coby hater, I’m sure lol

Enasic

Liked Posts:
The heat keep making the bulls switch to get Coby on Jimmy. They are going to do it all night long while Coby is on the court. But I’m just a Coby hater, I’m sure lol
The bulls have to be the easiest team in the league to force the switch and matchup the opposing offense wants.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Remember how excited everyone except us was when coby played well earlier in the season? It's a shame he made it through the trade deadline

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Remember how excited everyone except us was when coby played well earlier in the season? It's a shame he made it through the trade deadline
What kind of offers were the bulls getting for white at the deadline? Fact of the matter is, he’s not the only guy struggling with their shot, and the bulls as a whole, switch entirely too much and routinely get caught up in the dumbest and worst mismatches.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Bulls get it down to 6 and then a TO by PWill leads to a Miami fast break. Then Vuc decides to bail Miami out when he had Lowry on him and the heat go back down and score. Why is Vuc passing out of that? The double team didn’t even get there yet or was even close. Just dumb

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Here’s a game where Demar is hurting the bulls due to not making shots, but he’s certainly still taking them

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I would have thought that was an over and back?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Beep beep…drive home erratically Chicago…L

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Down 9 at half. Down 19 going into the 4th. Bulls are fucking terrible in the 3rd. I said it even when the bulls were winning early in the year….I think BD is much closer to league average coach than he is elite coach.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
This team is a mess. I hope no one is thinking Lonzo ball is going to come back and fix any of this. They need a big time shakeup

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Lol Zach foulin a jump shooter per game it seems. Man….

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This team is a mess. I hope no one is thinking Lonzo ball is going to come back and fix any of this. They need a big time shakeup
I think big time shakeup is an overstatement

They were playing a lot better basketball earlier in the season, they are capable of playing better than this when whole

That said, this offseason the bulls need to add a defensive big that is actually useful, whether that means trading Vuc or not…I can’t say

They also just need to flat out add shooters. Zach and Lonzo are the only two reliable 3 point shooters the bulls have on the roster. In today’s NBA that isn’t enough. Look at the heat, they have like 7 or 8 guys that are all threats from 3

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I think big time shakeup is an overstatement

They were playing a lot better basketball earlier in the season, they are capable of playing better than this when whole

That said, this offseason the bulls need to add a defensive big that is actually useful, whether that means trading Vuc or not…I can’t say

They also just need to flat out add shooters. Zach and Lonzo are the only two reliable 3 point shooters the bulls have on the roster. In today’s NBA that isn’t enough. Look at the heat, they have like 7 or 8 guys that are all threats from 3
Def need a shakeup, IMO. Zach and Vuc have never been that dude to carry a team or effect the win column. Demar has had some success but he’s never been looked at as a superstar player. In this league, you need franchise rare caliber guys. Top 5-10 type of players….bulls don’t have that. Their “big 3” is simply underwhelming

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Def need a shakeup, IMO. Zach and Vuc have never been that dude to carry a team or effect the win column. Demar has had some success but he’s never been looked at as a superstar player. In this league, you need franchise rare caliber guys. Top 5-10 type of players….bulls don’t have that. Their “big 3” is simply underwhelming
Ahh we are back to the Zach isn’t good enough narrative, I see

I believe this was the “cores” first season together, and they have been riddled with injuries. I’m not going to write them off after this season, a season in which most didn’t expect a damn thing from them to begin with

Obviously, if you get offered something that makes sense, you can’t be afraid to pull the trigger…but, I’m more of the opinion you add to this current core, not subtract/trade from it

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Ahh we are back to the Zach isn’t good enough narrative, I see

I believe this was the “cores” first season together, and they have been riddled with injuries. I’m not going to write them off after this season, a season in which most didn’t expect a damn thing from them to begin with

Obviously, if you get offered something that makes sense, you can’t be afraid to pull the trigger…but, I’m more of the opinion you add to this current core, not subtract/trade from it
Zach is not a 1A alpha option. That much is obvious. Big fan of his…but he’s not that caliber player. How many winning seasons does Zach have? The bulls don’t have a top 10 player on the roster…no way around that. That’s what you need in the NBA. Weird you singled out Zach in your response when my post was about their big 3

Enasic

Liked Posts:
@knoxville7 you could yawn all you want but pretending like any of the bulls players could be the best player on a championship team is laughable. They need a major shakeup. Anyone who disagrees doesn’t understand what it takes to be elite in the nba