2021 Cubs trade deadline thread

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every team in mlb wanted Kimbrel and we turned it into our 12th second baseman?

Which means one 2B will be asked to pretend he’s a SS.
Didn't see this before I posted.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Circling back to Madrigal.... he's potentially this generations tony gwynn. Gwynn for his career had a 7.7%/4.2% bb/k rate. Madrigal thus far in the majors has been 4.6%/7.4%. He's got that kind of elite contact. Don't get me wrong Madrigal isn't there yet but in this era of baseball with k's that high that's purely absurd contact.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
After seeing what we got for Kimbrel. I’m excited to see what we get for Baez. Love that Madrigal is coming back. We put video of him on for our Varsity and JV players when we talk about players with a high contact rate.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol somebody is trading for him? Jed must have got a call and heard his name and instantly said yes

jed has done an excellent job at shipping guys out. This has been exactly what was needed. They’ve even managed to flip Trevor Williams. Like holy hell. Has to mean Davies goes too. Can’t imagine a team preferred Williams over Davies. Davies has to be in talks of going to a different team with KB or something

jts1207

Liked Posts:
After seeing what we got for Kimbrel. I’m excited to see what we get for Baez. Love that Madrigal is coming back. We put video of him on for our Varsity and JV players when we talk about players with a high contact rate.

That’s all he is. Avg defender, 0 power, can’t run bases …

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pete Crow Armstrong going back. Mets 5th best prospect and 2020 first round draft pick. Lefty CF.