I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The NBA is bonkers. The CBA and deals given out to ordinary players is just absurd. No wonder the product is getting worse by the year
The product is getting worse year by year due to the amount of money the players are making?? I’m listening, let’s hear how that correlates

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Divincenzo to the Knicks

Eric Gordon to the Suns

Dillon Brooks to the Rockets for 20M/yr

Westbrook re-signs with the Clippers

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Miles Bridges get the QO from the Hornets...he's back folks

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Wow that's an awesome deal for the Spurs getting an unprotected pick that far out for taking Bullock's expring. Good chance that Mavs will be post-Donicic at that point, while Spurs are hitting their stride with Wembanyama.

I wish Bulls pulled off moves like that when we rebuilt. We only had one extra pick that we wasted on "promising" 4 year college player Chandler Hutchison. Ironically the same amount of seasons he lasted in the NBA.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow that's an awesome deal for the Spurs getting an unprotected pick that far out for taking Bullock's expring. Good chance that Mavs will be post-Donicic at that point, while Spurs are hitting their stride with Wembanyama.

I wish Bulls pulled off moves like that when we rebuilt. We only had one extra pick that we wasted on "promising" 4 year college player Chandler Hutchison. Ironically the same amount of seasons he lasted in the NBA.
Well unlike the Bulls, the Spurs are a competent franchise that has one of the all time great GMs/coaches in Pop.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

To be fair, bulls don’t have a “wemby” to build around. Everything becomes easier when you find that super duper star…at least that’s what we are presuming wemby to be

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To be fair, bulls don’t have a “wemby” to build around. Everything becomes easier when you find that super duper star…at least that’s what we are presuming wemby to be
Well yes, obviously the ultimate factor in building a contender is finding a super duper star. Bulls had chances to tank spectacularly to try to get one in year's past but never landed high enough in the lotto to get that "bona fide" stud.

Adding salt to the wound is the appearance of former Bulls players doing well on another team. Another knock on this franchise could be their inability to truly develop talent, whereas a team like the Spurs seems to excel in player development, taking players you'd normally write off and developing them into very serviceable role players or better. However, this perception that Bulls players excel once leaving might just be a combination of recency bias and FOMO.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Damn... is Jaylen Brown really worth 60 million a year?

Guys are gonna be making 100 million a year in like 10 years.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Damn... is Jaylen Brown really worth 60 million a year?

Guys are gonna be making 100 million a year in like 10 years.
A lot sooner than that if Saudi Arabia creates a basketball league. NBA better watch out

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A lot sooner than that if Saudi Arabia creates a basketball league. NBA better watch out
Saudi's gonna make it their goal to ruin all entertainment, aren't they?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Saudi's gonna make it their goal to ruin all entertainment, aren't they?
Yup. They totes our friend doe! It’s pretty sad to watch multi millionaires sell their integrity for even more millions

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know Pop just relishes getting one over on Cuban as a swan song he probably won't be around to listen to, but will sound just as sweet sifting a glass of red wine on a porch overlooking some distant early summer thunderheads clapping in brilliant flashes on a rugged Texas plain.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holiday would be a get for us but i wouldn't part with any future picks.

This was posted yesterday lol:

Arguably, Holiday is too old to command a 1st, but it really depends on the player you're offering up front. Kinda similar to if you wanted to trade Demar imo

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow, what a move by Milwaukee. Definitely puts them in contention for the next couple of years.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Arguably, Holiday is too old to command a 1st, but it really depends on the player you're offering up front. Kinda similar to if you wanted to trade Demar imo
He commanded 2 of them (One in 2029 that is unprotected). I knew his price would be insane when i seen how much interest there was. They nearly got as much for Jrue as they got for Dame. Masterful moves by Portland.

This is brutal for the Bucks to have Jrue flipped to Boston. Miami gets double screwed as Milwaukee swoops in and snatches Lillard and now that trade turned into Boston getting stronger too. It feels better not to be the only team that gets screwed like this.

Last edited: