2024 NFL Draft discussion

dennehy

Liked Posts:
i dont personally care, because i dont pretend to know what is going on inside the mind of america's most athletic early 20s kids, but can someone from the "caleb williams is a terrible and uninterested person" crowd who wanted to trade no further than three for savior marv harrison jr explain to me why he didnt attend his pro day today? seems pretty entitled to me. i wont say much more because i dont want his father to shoot at me with a gun, but how do you people rationalize what you say?
It's 100% the nails and crying, and that they recognize the other guy's name.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
It's 100% the nails and crying, and that they recognize the other guy's name.
The thing I love about the nail story is it doesn't get any more American dream worthy than pulling your mom out of working at a nail salon before your 21st bday but I guess that most of the people complaining about it would never know what that is like anyway.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The thing I love about the nail story is it doesn't get any more American dream worthy than pulling your mom out of working at a nail salon before your 21st bday but I guess that most of the people complaining about it would never know what that is like anyway.
And if 80 IQ Brian Urlacher cried, it would be because he 'left it all on the field."

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I know we have to do our due diligence for every upcoming draft pick. But man it feels good knowing we have have to trade up for a damn QB. We get to decide what QB we want with not worrying if someone will take him. And I’m really glad that it will most likely (99.9%) be Caleb Williams!

I want to say I could care less what we do with the other picks. As long as we get our QB and he pans out. But that’s just me being a bit too happy right now.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I know we have to do our due diligence for every upcoming draft pick. But man it feels good knowing we have have to trade up for a damn QB. We get to decide what QB we want with not worrying if someone will take him. And I’m really glad that it will most likely (99.9%) be Caleb Williams!

I want to say I could care less what we do with the other picks. As long as we get our QB and he pans out. But that’s just me being a bit too happy right now.
Let’s not get crazy. Pick 9 is incredibly important too but I understand the enthusiasm.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not to mention if you take wr at 9 and let Allen walk, you'll likely get a 3rd round comp pick. But they could still extend him and Moore with the rookie qb contract and have a great wr1-3 for 3 years while Williams develops.

Read somewhere that because he’s a 10 year vet or something his comp pick compensation would be capped at a 5th rounder. This came from that PFF cap guy I think.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
If the Panthers still had their 1st pick, do you think they would draft Caleb Williams or keep Bryce Young as the starter and get him a weapon?

cwcwcwcw1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If the Panthers still had their 1st pick, do you think they would draft Caleb Williams or keep Bryce Young as the starter and get him a weapon?
I don't see how they would have got Young without giving up that pick?

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
It is great having a level-headed BALLER of a wide receiver. What a great player to have on the Bears. Thanks Poles and Panthers.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I love these stupid questions the media asks. What are players gonna say, “he should roll up to training camp with a new lambo and only practice when he feels like it” ?
They want the Cedric benson situation to happen again