Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
From nbcsports: Bleacher Report’s Jordan Schultz reports QB Michael Penix “had dinner with the Giants” after his Pro Day and later had a private workout with the Vikings.

In addition to meeting with the Giants and Vikings, Schultz said multiple sources have also shared that Penix will have top 30 visits with the Broncos, Falcons, Raiders, and Commanders. Penix impressed as Washington’s Pro Day last week, running a 40-yard dash in the 4.5 range while also performing well in the vertical jump and excelling in passing drills. It’s no surprise that multiple teams with picks outside of the top five are interested in Penix, who could prove to be the answer to their quarterback woes. While it would be a surprise to see him go as high as No. 2 to the Commanders, we shouldn’t rule out any of these other teams taking a shot on him if he falls to them.
If Penix were to go at 6, they would be dancing at Halas Hall the minute it was announced.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I read this and would like that 3 minutes of my life back. Does anyone edit articles anymore?
No. Editing was a casualty of newspaper job cuts 15 years ago, and now that everyone is self-publishing by posting on the internet, editing no longer exists.

It’s terrible.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
there is just no way to know whats gonna happen, i think it was a few days before last years draft where levis was around +500 to go number 1 and ended up in the 2nd rd...each qb has their own positives...jjmc has won everywhere hes gone, has talent and good size but is inexperienced playing in a heavy run scheme. daniels has lots of talent but clearly put on weight for his pro day and dont see him sustaining that weight in the NFL, 1-2 reads and takes off running instead of looking to throw. Also has issues throwing in the middle of the field but could be more scheme design than ability... Maye has crazy talent but just lots of inconsistencies with footwork and some terrible decision making.

maybe teams do go crazy and take 4 qb in the top 10 due to the lack of qbs expected in 2025...i'm just saying it wouldnt suprise at all if one of these guys falls out of the top 10...
Yes you are correct my prediction is a prediction of what I think will happen.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think it is a good idea

AktionJackson

Liked Posts:
If Penix were to go at 6, they would be dancing at Halas Hall the minute it was announced.
Absolutely. Also LV (13) or NO (14) might want to jump Denver (12) for a QB, even Seattle at 16, so we can trade back. I think Penix will go in this range. The higher he goes, the better for us.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I honestly would really enjoy it if our entire division were fun to watch. Bears winning 10+ games and still having meaningful football to play in the final two weeks of the season.

Our divisional games would make prime time TV every time; our division competes to hog the wildcard spots; our division crushes AFC opponents after being sold as a "tough matchup" all week.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I read this and would like that 3 minutes of my life back. Does anyone edit articles anymore?
Figured you would of stopped after the 1st minute if it was that bad. I didn't make it through the whole article.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The interior of the line was in such shambles last year that I am happy to have an improvement at center, and would support adding a talented rookie to the mix (unless the new OC thinks that Kramer can continue as a backup).
The snapping was consistently atrocious by both Whitehair and Patrick. Bad snaps throw off the timing of an offense. If Fields wasn’t such an exceptional athlete, there would have been numerous turnovers on bad snaps. Low, high, left, and right, those two clowns were all over the place.

gallagher

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The snapping was consistently atrocious by both Whitehair and Patrick. Bad snaps throw off the timing of an offense. If Fields wasn’t such an exceptional athlete, there would have been numerous turnovers on bad snaps. Low, high, left, and right, those two clowns were all over the place.
I am absolutely with you here. The rhythm of the offense starts with the center. Add to it that they were terrible at picking their pass blocking assignments, and ended up looking around for someone to hit while our guards (besides Jenkins) struggled to handle every DT in the division.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trying to temper my excitement, because well, Bears...

Hot Take Tuesday: Caleb Williams will be a Bear and I’m damn excited

Hot Take Tuesday: Caleb Williams will be a Bear and I’m damn excited​

The incoherent ramblings of a belligerent Bears fan

By Bill Zimmerman

Caleb Williams is less than a month away from becoming a Chicago Bear.

I want you to read that sentence and drink it in. I want you to let it wash over you. Let it consume you. Breathe it all in. It’s happening, and Chicago Bears fans should be excited.

Not only should Bears fans be excited, they should be more excited about this than literally anything the franchise has done in the last 35 years.

Anything.,,cont'd in article

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
There could be 5 QBs selected in the first 5 picks...

If that happens Bears will get a difference maker available at 9