2024 NFL Draft discussion

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
I really like Verse as well, but Poles got ROASTED for taking a WR that was 24 with Velus 2 years ago. Now all of the sudden everyone is ok with taking a DE that will be 24 soon after the season starts?!?!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I think Brenden Rice at #75 is really tempting for the Bears. Assuming they draft Williams the Bears get the added synergy of familiarity/chemistry with their QB that no other team gets so it doesn’t inflate his draft stock. He also plays primarily X which the Bears need as Moore and Allen can play both but seem to do the most damage from the slot. Only going to be so many slot snaps to go around especially if Waldron plays a ton of 12.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really like Verse as well, but Poles got ROASTED for taking a WR that was 24 with Velus 2 years ago. Now all of the sudden everyone is ok with taking a DE that will be 24 soon after the season starts?!?!

Velus was more of a project WR/returner

Verse would start immediately

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
I think Brenden Rice at #75 is really tempting for the Bears. Assuming they draft Williams the Bears get the added synergy of familiarity/chemistry with their QB that no other team gets so it doesn’t inflate his draft stock. He also plays primarily X which the Bears need as Moore and Allen can play both but seem to do the most damage from the slot. Only going to be so many slot snaps to go around especially if Waldron plays a ton of 12.
I've been grabbing him in the 4th/5th round in mocks

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He’s 23

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I like rice. I prefer Malik Washington or Javon baker though in that range.

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Malik Washington makes a lot more sense now that we got Allen.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
difference is VJJ sucks and those that knew of him before the bears drafted him, knew he would suck

verse is a really good player, so it doesnt matter as much that he is 23

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Is Caleb’s pro day private or will it be televised? Does anyone know what time it begins?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depends on who is there but i think that’s too high for rice . At 75 i could see tez walker there and take him over rice. Rice is someone in the fourth or later for me

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Not close to as valuable as you thought.
Yeah i guess i should have done what everyone else does and went and looked at the Jimmy Johnson handbook for draft pick values.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Yeah i guess i should have done what everyone else does and went and looked at the Jimmy Johnson handbook for draft pick values.
You could also pay attention to actual trades.

The chart is pretty accurate outside the top 10.