4 Teams With Serious Interest in Khalil Mack

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I never claimed it was about the Bears until page 5 where I posted the rumor. I just started a dicussion and said Bears have cap space

I'm waiting for proof....

To be fair you did start a thread about the bears having cap space for Mack. Bears have cap space for Brady too

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The only person associated with the Raiders that wouldn't fall down laughing at that proposal is Al Davis...

Only Mark Davis' HAIR would be dumb enough to take this deal!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I guarantee ccs is thinking harder about finding a way to get Mack than Pace ever will be...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I never claimed it was about the Bears until page 5 where I posted the rumor. I just started a dicussion and said Bears have cap space

I'm waiting for proof....

First post in the thread,

"4 Teams With Serious Interest in Khalil Mack
Jets have been confirmed as one but Packers, Bears, and Redskins all can make room for him."

A link to a story, and a video, not a single mention of the Bears in either one. You mention the Bears and back it up with nothing, unrelated stories that have nothing to do with the Bears. You are so full of shit with these make believe threads, just stop.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Jets have been confirmed as one but Packers, Bears, and Redskins all can make room for him."

A link to a story, and a video, not a single mention of the Bears in either one. You mention the Bears and back it up with nothing, unrelated stories that have nothing to do with the Bears. You are so full of shit with these make believe threads, just stop.

So you can't tell the difference between an opinion and the news?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just don't forget that it's two first rounders and $22+ mil per year for 4-5 years.

Legit show us who else in the running can & will pay even close to that in BOTH the picks and cap room? I don't see the market shaking out like Mack wants.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So you can't tell the difference between an opinion and the news?

It was neither an opinion or news though lol. You just threw the bears in there because we apparently have cap room which i replied we have cap room for several players

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1.) Maybe I missed it but how bad is Oakland's cap situation currently? - assuming they pony up anything close to Mack's expectations??

Did they really just dig themselves into a hole by assuming Mack would be cool as is for another year (while also not leaving any space for any other potential FA opportunity that might come along)??

2.) If OAK can't pay up, he's got em by the balls...the longer it goes, he loses some pay, but they also lose leverage if he is willing to wait a year injury-free to hit FA.

3.) Everybody knows that won't happen b/c Gruden will and prob. already is sick & tired of this circus f-ing up his first year team chemistry & will want him gone sooner than later. Just my opinion on this, but it's a potential part of the scenario playing out.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1.) Maybe I missed it but how bad is Oakland's cap situation currently? - assuming they pony up anything close to Mack's expectations??

Did they really just dig themselves into a hole by assuming Mack would be cool as is for another year (while also not leaving any space for any other potential FA opportunity that might come along)??

2.) If OAK can't pay up, he's got em by the balls...the longer it goes, he loses some pay, but they also lose leverage if he is willing to wait a year injury-free to hit FA.

3.) Everybody knows that won't happen b/c Gruden will and prob. already is sick & tired of this circus f-ing up his first year team chemistry & will want him gone sooner than later. Just my opinion on this, but it's a potential part of the scenario playing out.

Not sure what you meant by number 2, but he can't sit out the whole year...........

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Packers have probably already offered two ones and been denied. I just don’t see how the Bears can do this if the Packers are serious. Although, signing Mack and Rodgers will require some significant cuts.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Packers have probably already offered two ones and been denied. I just don’t see how the Bears can do this if the Packers are serious. Although, signing Mack and Rodgers will require some significant cuts.

The Packers have two late first round picks it doesn't come close to Bears top 10 or 15 pick we'd still have with Mack.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Packers have two late first round picks it doesn't come close to Bears top 10 or 15 pick we'd still have with Mack.

So nothing?

Please stop starting threads.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what you meant by number 2, but he can't sit out the whole year...........

Why can't he? Again, I said it won't happen because the longer it goes both Mack & OAK each lose more and more. Mack won't cave either though - longer hurts OAK worse.

That assumes the Bears stink again this year...which is good news that most generally do assume!
This is a strong reason for Pace to make an offer earlier than later (in case Bears come out looking strong and this assumption weakens the value of the presumed future picks offered).

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
As for trade compensation. I'd go with a 1st, two 2nds, and a decent player or two for this season (Jonathan Bullard, Grasu, Dion Sims, Sam Acho, Eric Kush, etc)
If we gave them Grasu, it would cost us another 2nd rounder for the Raiders to take him.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Why can't he? Again, I said it won't happen because the longer it goes both Mack & OAK each lose more and more. Mack won't cave either though - longer hurts OAK worse.
Of course he can sit out the whole year. Slavery has been illegal in the US for sometime now. However; if he sits out the whole year, he still owes the Raiders a year before he can become a free agent. So what does he gain by sitting out the whole year?
l

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah perhaps you missed the 2nd paragraph where I said Pace currently bombed on White, Floyd is still not reached his potential, Trubs and Smith are unknown. So the fact that Pace hasn't exactly knocked his 1st round picks out of the park has already been considered.

I will take the sure thing in Mack quite frankly. You are free to believe otherwise.

I Know