53- Gervon Dexter

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
A 6’6 athlete on the interior defensive line? Love it. I saw mocks that had him in the bottom of the first round.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He received a second round projection from the NFL draft advisory committee before deciding to declare for the draft.
I like dexter. I figured if benton went before them, they'd grab dexter at 64. I think he'll be a good player. Hopefully he can develop his pass rush, but bears run D should be significantly improved

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I like dexter. I figured if benton went before them, they'd grab dexter at 64. I think he'll be a good player. Hopefully he can develop his pass rush, but bears run D should be significantly improved
I wanted Benton too. I think they were drooling over Benton and Tippmann.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Is not the player the Bears wanted. They tried to trade up to avoid this situation but were left with him after not being able to move up.
You are not the writer CCS wanted but @Rush has settled for you because you probably pay him to write articles. @JordanSigler is the people's champ

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Those mocks were way off
He’s certainly raw, but what’s the point in hiring a defensive coaching staff if they can’t mold a player with his physical advantages?

The annoying thing about Dexter’s tape is Florida rarely ever let him explode through the gap and take advantage of his speed. Maybe that helps him become a more well rounded player, but there is a ton of meat left on the bone for him to develop into a legit defensive tackle. Love his positional flexibility too.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Thats a major thing. This offense actually controlled the clock and scored last year, only to have the defense get ran all over. Limit their run game, win TOP, hopefully win some more games just due to that.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
WTF y'all mad for?
Dude is just might be boss AF.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

late after the snap, and Dexter still beats the Left edge rusher to the QB

Gervon_Dexter_highlight.gif

Gervon_Dexter_highlight2.gif

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thats a major thing. This offense actually controlled the clock and scored last year, only to have the defense get ran all over. Limit their run game, win TOP, hopefully win some more games just due to that.
The offense didn't consistently score last year. They had a nice little 4 game stretch. The season was 17 games long and everyone is hyped up over the 24 or more points they scored over a 4 game span which is asinine.

The final six games they never got above 20 points.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huge reach could have gotten him in the third probably m, would have taken the kid from northwestern. Or the kid who went right after and the Tyrique Stevenson instead of John Michael smith??????

Is Gervon a 3 tech?

I hate this draft more every hour since draft. Usually it's the opposite.