• AMARI COOPER

Votes: 83 66.9%
  • KEVIN WHITE

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • LA'EL COLLINS or Someone Else

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

AussieBear

Kevin White will prove to be better he plays with a purpose you look at the tape of all three and he hands down goes after the ball and is the most natural hands catcher of them all. His motor is none stop he is the # 1 WR in the draft

my only issue with white is that he gets tripped from behind on the field more than he should. Its the reason ppl were wondering what his 40 time at the combine would be. Perhaps some blame could go towards bad timing and under thrown balls at times, but when white has a step or two and catches the ball in stride, his 4.3 speed should rarely have him getting dragged down from behind.

Other times that step or two leads him to burning defenders alive. Its part of the reason why that 40 time shot him up the board in a lot of peoples eyes.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
my only issue with white is that he gets tripped from behind on the field more than he should. Its the reason ppl were wondering what his 40 time at the combine would be. Perhaps some blame could go towards bad timing and under thrown balls at times, but when white has a step or two and catches the ball in stride, his 4.3 speed should rarely have him getting dragged down from behind.

Other times that step or two leads him to burning defenders alive. Its part of the reason why that 40 time shot him up the board in a lot of peoples eyes.
I don't have a issue with his 40 time those things are so overrated what I am talking about is the way he attacks run his routes and goes after the ball.he plays with a edge imo that I didn't see watching coopers tape. most of the time in the nfl being able to be a great hands catcher is the key to success and run after catch. I don't know how many times he has got tripped from behind but I am sure its is very slim I haven't watch all of his tapes. the tapes I watched of cooper he is more shifty not attacking his route to many times I seen him waiting for the ball and catching the ball in the chest don't think that will transfer better in the nfl but it just my opinion

AussieBear

I don't have a issue with his 40 time those things are so overrated what I am talking about is the way he attacks run his routes and goes after the ball.he plays with a edge imo that I didn't see watching coopers tape. most of the time in the nfl being able to be a great hands catcher is the key to success and run after catch. I don't know how many times he has got tripped from behind but I am sure its is very slim I haven't watch all of his tapes. the tapes I watched of cooper he is more shifty not attacking his route to many times I seen him waiting for the ball and catching the ball in the chest don't think that will transfer better in the nfl but it just my opinion

i dont have issues with either wr being highly rated prospects. i really like the way white attacks the ball. one thing i did notice about cooper on reels is this.. im not saying all his highlights are during mismatches, misdirection and play actions, but a lot are... great design helps too

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
After Pace's comments about being a deep WR class, I think were more than likely, to draft a WR in rounds 3,4 or 5.

Or maybe get 2-3 WRs? Seriously, get one in the first that will be your Brandon Marshall for the next 10 years that pairs up with Alshon, another one to be an explosive slot WR and another for special teams.

If the draft is particularly deep in an area and you are following a BPA logic then naturally you should overdraft in that position.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
What gets me is why he doesnt return kicks or punts in college. You supposedly want to put your most dynamic player there to get field position or possobly take it to the house.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Or maybe get 2-3 WRs? Seriously, get one in the first that will be your Brandon Marshall for the next 10 years that pairs up with Alshon, another one to be an explosive slot WR and another for special teams.

If the draft is particularly deep in an area and you are following a BPA logic then naturally you should overdraft in that position.

I do like Tyler Lockett, I think he has the route running, agility and top end speed to survive on the outside similar to TY. If we pass on WR in the first Devin Smith would be a great pick up if he was still there in the 2nd.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
What gets me is why he doesnt return kicks or punts in college. You supposedly want to put your most dynamic player there to get field position or possobly take it to the house.

Because they had a really good KR/PR and he was already having an extremly heavy work load on offense. That offense needed Cooper and there was no point risking that especially when the offense was so good.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I do like Tyler Lockett, I think he has the route running, agility and top end speed to survive on the outside similar to TY. If we pass on WR in the first Devin Smith would be a great pick up if he was still there in the 2nd.

At the end of the day if you can get 3 players from a draft that are starters and have value in trading it's a win. If those players happen to be WRs, then so be it.

Liked Posts:
Tyler Lockett will prove to be the #1 receiver (plus returner) in this class over time. And I will be saying #calledit , two years from now.

If anybody outside of Cooper or White claims "Best WR" of this draft class, it's going to be Parker.

I'm really starting to warm up to the idea of drafting Cooper. But if Oakland takes him instead of White, idk if I want White, I'd look at D-Line or a linebacker.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
If anybody outside of Cooper or White claims "Best WR" of this draft class, it's going to be Parker.

I'm really starting to warm up to the idea of drafting Cooper. But if Oakland takes him instead of White, idk if I want White, I'd look at D-Line or a linebacker.

There are at least 5 players I would be happy with but I would like an elite edge rusher still But wouldnt be upset with much.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Because they had a really good KR/PR and he was already having an extremly heavy work load on offense. That offense needed Cooper and there was no point risking that especially when the offense was so good.
Workload was a straight excuse. They had better options basically.

If he was the best option and can get you 3-4 TD a year on special teams he would be doing it. No coach gonna sit there top guy at a position to lower his workload in college when you trying to win and showcase these kids that commited to the program.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I feel like Cooper is the best college WR of all time.... beyond that I am 99% sure he is going to be a first ballot HoFer in the NFL

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

If he was the best option and can get you 3-4 TD a year on special teams he would be doing it. No coach gonna sit there top guy at a position to lower his workload in college when you trying to win and showcase these kids that commited to the program.

except for Saban apparently.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel like Cooper is the best college WR of all time.... beyond that I am 99% sure he is going to be a first ballot HoFer in the NFL

It's nice to say that and all, but is Hines Ward in the HoF? No.

We don't need a dude that may never get into the HoF.

Liked Posts:

Plenty of teams don't use their most explosive players as return men. It's because of workload. It's not an excuse.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Id prefer white and parker over cooper simply because I prefer bigger receivers. If I were a gm id probably never draft a receiver under 6'2' just because i want size at the position.t

its not like cooper offers anything as a receiver that white doesn't, at least not by any wide margin. were not talking about some big tall fast guy that actually isnt a WR like justin hill. White is a legit WR that also happens to have size and elite speed, meaning hes the one that actually brings more to the table. In fact that makes white the only wr truly worthy of #7 IMO.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
white can do it all and unlike cooper wasn't on a stacked team. he is the better athlete of the two if I was going to take one of them it would be white to pair with alshon. that being said you couldn't go wrong taking either of these guys