Votes: 83 66.9%
  • KEVIN WHITE

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • LA'EL COLLINS or Someone Else

Votes: 6 4.8%

• Total voters

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Roddy White 27th pick in draft is 6-1 1/2 but damn he has a 41 inch vertical.

Crabtree might be the next closest thing to Cooper.

NckllChicago

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They just said that they made a mistake on Cooper's 40 time at the combine. It was between 4.31 and 4.37. He has the size and speed. He is a number one receiver that runs great routes, has excellent speed, who can take the top off of a defense. We have the go up and get it receiver in Jeffery. Not to mention the timing of your jump at its highest point is more important than how high you actually jump. Cooper just has the traits to be a great receiver.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The media is trying to push for Kevin White, but I think the scouts know who the better player is and aren't being fooled. Amari Cooper is the best WR to come out of the draft since Calvin Johnson..plain and simple. He is crisp, has good hands, is deceptively fast, takes over games, and can generate a whole offense. Cooper has been consistent since entering college and produced like none other in a year playing with an unspectacular supporting crew against SEC competition. Kevin White has bust written all over him. He is a one year wonder. He is a typical Oakland Raiders pick at WR...hype, speed, high ceiling....but bust in the NFL.

I am praying and wishing White gets drafted by the Raiders...I don't think any other team would fall for the trap the media has built up. Cooper is going to build a legacy wherever he goes.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
seriously, you are putting a ridiculous amount of value on his vertical jump. look no further then antonio brown, who's 5'10 and only had a 33 1/2 inch vertical.

cooper has the potential to be a better version of brown, because he is bigger, faster and more athletic. a bunch of the top receivers from last year had 33-35 inch verticals. and the funny thing about verticals is when you're really fast, run great routes and get wide open you don't have to jump much.

i'm not married to any prospects at 7. if the bears go receiver there and they're choosing between white and cooper, i'm taking cooper every single time.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
seriously, you are putting a ridiculous amount of value on his vertical jump. look no further then antonio brown, who's 5'10 and only had a 33 1/2 inch vertical.

cooper has the potential to be a better version of brown, because he is bigger, faster and more athletic. a bunch of the top receivers from last year had 33-35 inch verticals. and the funny thing about verticals is when you're really fast, run great routes and get wide open you don't have to jump much.

i'm not married to any prospects at 7. if the bears go receiver there and they're choosing between white and cooper, i'm taking cooper every single time.

shhhhh, RisWell will bring up 40 time without realizing Cooper's 40 time at the combine was faulty....and don't forget AB was a returner

RisWell

Liked Posts:

Antonio Brown is explosive. Guys like him can take a 5 yards slant to the house either by getting a step on you or breaking a arm tackle. Brown can get a few in at RB or on kicks.

That is still up in the air on Cooper does he have that Watkins, Harvin explosion.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
shhhhh, RisWell will bring up 40 time without realizing Cooper's 40 time at the combine was faulty....and don't forget AB was a returner
Cooper 40 is good never ? that. I ? is he a explosive player.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Kevin White will prove to be better he plays with a purpose you look at the tape of all three and he hands down goes after the ball and is the most natural hands catcher of them all. His motor is none stop he is the # 1 WR in the draft

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
birdbird.0.gif

goat_2D00_list_2D00_4.jpg

kemuon

Liked Posts:
Antonio Brown is explosive. Guys like him can take a 5 yards slant to the house either by getting a step on you or breaking a arm tackle. Brown can get a few in at RB or on kicks.

That is still up in the air on Cooper does he have that Watkins, Harvin explosion.

Why are you so dumb

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Kevin White will prove to be better he plays with a purpose you look at the tape of all three and he hands down goes after the ball and is the most natural hands catcher of them all. His motor is none stop he is the # 1 WR in the draft

Incorrect. Amari Cooper is the definition of a hands catcher. Literally makes it look easy. Numerous times I have seen White make catches with his body down the field.

Cooper is the better route runner, has better hands and I think can take the top off a defense more than White can. I can see physical CB's being able to slow White down. Cooper reminds me of Odell Beckham except with a little more size but a bit less "big play" ability. Both had very similar 40 times, 3 cone and 20 yard shuttle times, I am talking VERY similar. Beckham has a little more hops which allows him to make more spectacular catches but Cooper has a little more savvy in his routes. Hands wise I would say they are similar, Beckham just makes it look good.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Incorrect. Amari Cooper is the definition of a hands catcher. Literally makes it look easy. Numerous times I have seen White make catches with his body down the field.

Cooper is the better route runner, has better hands and I think can take the top off a defense more than White can. I can see physical CB's being able to slow White down. Cooper reminds me of Odell Beckham except with a little more size but a bit less "big play" ability. Both had very similar 40 times, 3 cone and 20 yard shuttle times, I am talking VERY similar. Beckham has a little more hops which allows him to make more spectacular catches but Cooper has a little more savvy in his routes. Hands wise I would say they are similar, Beckham just makes it look good.

I was looking at OBJ as a comparison also both posted elite agility numbers and were a difference of 4 inches on the vertical. And 2 inches on the broad jump. But like you said Beckham ha s a little more big play ability but I think coopers also much more physical.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Watkins posted lower numbers in every category except broad jump than Cooper (same vertical)

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Amari Cooper started as a freshman and racked up 1,000 yards. Kevin White came out of nowhere and had one good season. I think both will be good but I'd prefer Cooper.