Another exciting action packed blockbuster summer with Pax

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
So who is going to have more success this year? JR's Knicks, or Dunleavy's Bulls?

Im a Bulls fan first and for most(thats my team) but in reality and especially on paper and as far as rosters are concerned, id say JR's Knicks..........Mainly because Jrs Knicks have Melo...........period.
derrick rose has...........???????.......Dunleavy :shrug:
Wow, thanks Jerry, how generous.

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Okay, we'll talk again in 10 months.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
the knicks suck

only teams im worried about in the east are the heat and indiana

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
the knicks suck

only teams im worried about in the east are the heat and indiana

If you had to bet your hard earned money on which team (Indiana or [Dunleavy]chicago) would go farther, who would you risk it on?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Lol at "JR's Knicks"! Lol...

Trollface-Fishing.png

poido123

Liked Posts:
If you asked me who would go further this year? I'd always back Chicago, Pacers are a different team this year but we are better until they prove they can beat us in the playoffs...

Don't sleep on the addition of Dunleavy, I suspect he will fit very well and MIGHT be enough for us to overcome some offensive stagnation that we get into from time to time. Certainly will help with floor spacing and making the right decisions when we are under pressure...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If you asked me who would go further this year? I'd always back Chicago, Pacers are a different team this year but we are better until they prove they can beat us in the playoffs...

Don't sleep on the addition of Dunleavy, I suspect he will fit very well and MIGHT be enough for us to overcome some offensive stagnation that we get into from time to time. Certainly will help with floor spacing and making the right decisions when we are under pressure...

Oh no, another ISH troll. :troll:

jk :D Good to see you here.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
The Dunleavy signing isn't a sexy one, but it fixes a hole we had. 3 point shooting. With Rose being the driving type of player he is, we need shooters. Especially ones who can knock down the shots when it counts. Also, I hear the rookies we picked up are pretty good shooters as well. I, for one, like the signing.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The Dunleavy signing isn't a sexy one, but it fixes a hole we had. 3 point shooting. With Rose being the driving type of player he is, we need shooters. Especially ones who can knock down the shots when it counts. Also, I hear the rookies we picked up are pretty good shooters as well. I, for one, like the signing.

He fixes a hole we had at three point shooting last year?
Really?
Nate Robinson hits more 3 pointers in 1 game than it takes dunleavy to make in 5.

Pax didnt fill a hole.
Paxson got rid of our 2 best 3 point threats and replaced both of them with 1 man that really aint better than either of the guys we lost.
:shrug:

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
He fixes a hole we had at three point shooting last year?
Really?
Nate Robinson hits more 3 pointers in 1 game than it takes dunleavy to make in 5.

Pax didnt fill a hole.
Paxson got rid of our 2 best 3 point threats and replaced both of them with 1 man that really aint better than either of the guys we lost.
:shrug:

Yes because for one Nate isn't a player who stands by the 3 point line and waits for his shot. He needs the ball to be effective. So while he can hit the 3, how effective do you think he would have been with Rose dominating the ball? How did it work out for him in Boston with Rondo handling the ball? Or OKC? And Bellineli is a better ISO type of player, he wasn't that good of a 3 point shooter. I'm not saying Dunleavy is a better player than the before mentioned players, but as a 3 point shooter he fills a hole that we needed.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yes because for one Nate isn't a player who stands by the 3 point line and waits for his shot. He needs the ball to be effective. So while he can hit the 3, how effective do you think he would have been with Rose dominating the ball? How did it work out for him in Boston with Rondo handling the ball? Or OKC? And Bellineli is a better ISO type of player, he wasn't that good of a 3 point shooter. I'm not saying Dunleavy is a better player than the before mentioned players, but as a 3 point shooter he fills a hole that we needed.

yeah thats nice.

but.....but......i still think Nate-Bellinelli would of been better than........Mike friggin Dunleavy.
He sucks.....................period.

I could go out on the floor and stand in one spot and drain a few 3s too.......................what else can dunleavy do?............................................... .................................................. ..................
what else is in Dunleavys box??

[video=youtube;1ErCZ3Xn_n0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ErCZ3Xn_n0[/video]

Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Pax should of kept the red snapper.............aka Nate Robinson.

Just admit that Paxson downgraded.
it is what it is.

Nate-Bellinelli trumps dunleavy.

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, and another thing........ you claim Dunleavys a great stand still guy?

LoL

What good is Dunleaveys standing still technique when this happens?

Dunleavy%20Kicked%20In%20Face.jpg

:andruw:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I remember some of the SAME DAMN PEOPLE complaining about Dunleavy this year...were complaining about Nate, Bellinelli and everybody else last year...enough is enough already...

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah thats nice.

but.....but......i still think Nate-Bellinelli would of been better than........Mike friggin Dunleavy.
He sucks.....................period.

I could go out on the floor and stand in one spot and drain a few 3s too.......................what else can dunleavy do?............................................... .................................................. ..................
what else is in Dunleavys box??

[video=youtube;1ErCZ3Xn_n0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ErCZ3Xn_n0[/video]

Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Pax should of kept the red snapper.............aka Nate Robinson.

Just admit that Paxson downgraded.
it is what it is.

Nate-Bellinelli trumps dunleavy.

I hear what you're saying, but last year didn't we say the exact same thing about the bench clearing moves in the off season and the players Pax brought in?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I hear what you're saying, but last year didn't we say the exact same thing about the bench clearing moves in the off season and the players Pax brought in?

I complained about Kirk and radmonovic, but i was happy when they announced Nate Robinson, Bellinelli and Nazr Muhammed were signed.

Other than Kirks few standout games last season, the rest of the time pieces of his body were falling off throughout the year.
Radmonovic was like scooping up a piece of poop off the lawn.
But Pax did a good thing bringing in Nate, and then dissed him after a hell of a season to make room for fucking Dunleavy...LoL.
Loved what Nate brought to the table.

Bellinelli did better than i expected.

Nazr was tough and did his thing during his BRIEF moments used.

Okay................................................

But you see, this offseason makes last offseason look blockbuster..................................................

:thinking:

offseason.............................

B.Wallace over Tyson Chandler.
Bogans over Ben Gordon.
Hamilton over JRSmith
Kirk over JR Smith
Dunleavy over Nate-Belli
Noah over Lamarcus Aldridge
Pittman over Jamison................

Lebron? Bosh? Wade? Johnson?........Nope!........BOOZER!!! :(

See the pattern there????????????

thats just to name a few boneheaded maneuvers.

Over the years the excuse has always been, "saving for the big free agent".....

Other than Derrick Rose being handed to paxGarReinssdorff by a sympathetic Jesus Christ against all odds,, WHAT BLOCKBUSTER OFFSEASON(or trade deadline) HAVE THEY HAD YET SINCE JERRY HIRED HIS PUPPET PAX?????

What evidence suggests that there routine will miraculously come to an end in summer 2014?

History repeat is the way evidence points to me when using my logical thoughts.

When Kirk Hinrichs Jersey is retired and hung next to Jordan and Pippen, while Rose is playing the second half of his career winning titles elsewhere, people will start to get the picture that didnt before..

:obama:

Last edited: