Article: Whatever happens, the Bears must keep Cutler

Nick80

On that note, this thread has run it's course.

Can we get a new one dipicting his facial expressions and the happy -> sad -> bitch and the % of this please? I don't think we have covered every area of what Cutler brings to this team.

Once completed, we can move on and find the next poor **** and find the things we can pick on/defend.

How does that saying go?

“The true definition of madness is repeating the same action, over and over, hoping for a different result.”

For the love off all things other than this beaten to death subject, please, can the new season begin so we can all shit our pants collectively about the state of the linebacking core or the safteys or if there is anyone of great worth at Defensive tackle other than Melton.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Says the pot to the kettle. This thread was going fine at the beginning until u did the usual trolling. I just called u out before as did many others, and I did it again. Cheerleading for a dislike repper...that is pretty sad.

Back on topic. Cutler is gonna be a Bear for at least 1 more year. Bitch about it, troll it, whatever u do best. Deal with it

Hmmmmmm. U seem to have cherry picked and left out the posts where u of all people were commenting on other posters and your trolls jumped in too. U are a joke and you leaving out facts like u always do to try to strengthen your case actually makes it weaker when the other parts that u left out are put into play. I just was coming in to balance out the trolling. Nice try though. What a joke. Thanks for the :doorrofl:

I never said I stayed on topic the whole time, sometimes you got to call out Teddy for his idiocy, but how is it cherry picking when you said the thread was fine at the beginning until I started trolling...I showed you my first 9 posts stayed on topic and had a ton more value than anything you posted in this thread...so until you can learn to contribute something of value how about you take a little break to lick your wounds.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, evolution is a stupid theory that is supported by lies but is being taught as fact. Just FYI.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never said I stayed on topic the whole time, sometimes you got to call out Teddy for his idiocy, but how is it cherry picking when you said the thread was fine at the beginning until I started trolling...I showed you my first 9 posts stayed on topic and had a ton more value than anything you posted in this thread...so until you can learn to contribute something of value how about you take a little break to lick your wounds.

something-of-value-b001qv7zka-l.jpg

Did I do good boss?

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Cutler, huh?

Hmmm, never has one man created so much 'debate', needed or not.

If he goes, then we need another donkey to beat because whoever it is, that poor bugger just won't please everyone.

I'd go with a pie chart, wouldn't need the 18 pages of back and forth then.

That's the problem, a few retards around here won't settle for anyone less skilled than A Rodgers, like they just grow on trees.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the problem, a few retards around here won't settle for anyone less skilled than A Rodgers, like they just grow on trees.
Yep, cause Rodgers, Brees, and Manning are the only QBs in the NFL better than Cutler and who can deny all the success teams have had with Jay? Great post, jester.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Yep, cause Rodgers, Brees, and Manning are the only QBs in the NFL better than Cutler and who can deny all the success teams have had with Jay? Great post, jester.

I'm not even talking about Cutler. I'm talking about the dumbshit meatball fans that will complain about ANY BEARS QB that has less skill than Aaron Rodgers. In other words, they will always bitch and whine like the little cunts they are haha.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I'm not even talking about Cutler. I'm talking about the dumbshit meatball fans that will complain about ANY BEARS QB that has less skill than Aaron Rodgers. In other words, they will always bitch and whine like the little cunts they are haha.

Orton's not on the team anymore.

I just want Jay to quit making costly errors

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you seen the history of Bears QBs? What's not to complain about? Do you stop the search for a good one now when you finally got a HC who is offense-minded and considered a QB guru. I think you should probably take advantage of that situation.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think what Jester was saying is that amazing QB's don't grow on trees and also who is currently available that you would replace Cutler with? Keep in mind the "currently available" part. Don't name draft picks because those are works in progress, Aaron Rodgers didn't come into the league throwing, he sat on the bench for three years before taking over as the starter mostly due to Brett Favre but that is irrelevant. Sure sure RG3 and Andrew Luck both started and did well but they are extremely rare circumstances and for them both to come out of the same draft is next to impossible.

Draft picks are a toss up and free agents are mostly free agents because they aren't going in the direction the team wants or they aren't good enough to make the team. Cutler may be mediocre currently but I see talent there and I am excited for the day he puts it all together and does well. Should that never happen I will think to myself "the legend that never was!". No harm done.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Have you seen the history of Bears QBs? What's not to complain about? Do you stop the search for a good one now when you finally got a HC who is offense-minded and considered a QB guru. I think you should probably take advantage of that situation.

Of course we need to look at getting new QB talent, that's no issue with me. They better be better than Cutler though. Who would that be right now? Like I've said many times I am OK with that, always have been.

I also don't want to take a rookie with potential and just throw him into a starting position with an oline like we've had the past few years...talking about breaking someone. I trust what Trestman/Emery do until they prove they cannot be trusted. Would I trust JA/Lovie drafting a good QB? ARE you fucking kidding me?

Also, we will still have the same whiners on this board making up nonsense even if we have a QB statistically in the top ten.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think what Jester was saying is that amazing QB's don't grow on trees and also who is currently available that you would replace Cutler with? Keep in mind the "currently available" part. Don't name draft picks because those are works in progress, Aaron Rodgers didn't come into the league throwing, he sat on the bench for three years before taking over as the starter mostly due to Brett Favre but that is irrelevant. Sure sure RG3 and Andrew Luck both started and did well but they are extremely rare circumstances and for them both to come out of the same draft is next to impossible.

Draft picks are a toss up and free agents are mostly free agents because they aren't going in the direction the team wants or they aren't good enough to make the team. Cutler may be mediocre currently but I see talent there and I am excited for the day he puts it all together and does well. Should that never happen I will think to myself "the legend that never was!". No harm done.
It ain't easy but it's a lot harder when you settle for mediocrity. Not fair to say where the Bears will get their next QB when they've passed up on several good ones over the years. Find a team who has had less success with their starting QB, that ain't easy either.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It ain't easy but it's a lot harder when you settle for mediocrity. Not fair to say where the Bears will get their next QB when they've passed up on several good ones over the years. Find a team who has had less success with their starting QB, that ain't easy either.

Nope its not, the Bears have sucked in the QB department for a long long time and I'm not saying lets not keep searching, because we need to be all the times but what I am saying is that indicative of the past I am happy with Cutler until we find a better solution.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course we need to look at getting new QB talent, that's no issue with me. They better be better than Cutler though. Who would that be right now? Like I've said many times I am OK with that, always have been.

I also don't want to take a rookie with potential and just throw him into a starting position with an oline like we've had the past few years...talking about breaking someone. I trust what Trestman/Emery do until they prove they cannot be trusted. Would I trust JA/Lovie drafting a good QB? ARE you fucking kidding me?

Also, we will still have the same whiners on this board making up nonsense even if we have a QB statistically in the top ten.
If we had a QB statistically in the top 10, you would see a big difference with lots of things.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

I'd even settle for the Great Ginger from the 2011 draft. To draft the right QB, it takes really good scouting and a little bit of luck. But they don't have to be a top 5 pick in order to step in and have success right away

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
If we had a QB statistically in the top 10, you would see a big difference with lots of things.

I think if Jay eliminates a lot of dumbass mistakes he'd be a far better QB. Question is...will he be able to achieve it?

The HOU game that was mentioned earlier is a prime example of that. We were closing in on scoring opportunities both time Jay threw an INT. I think Jay's brain might have been scrambled on the 2nd one. But if that were the case, he should've taken himself out of the game.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Yeah and a lot of other QBs didn't work out for teams, many more in fact. Saints took a risk with Brees and it paid off. Broncos took a risk with Manning and it has paid off so far(no superbowl though). Cutler, the arrow was pointing up with potential, but it hasn't gotten there yet and maybe never will.