Article: Whatever happens, the Bears must keep Cutler

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
How's so? Jay was playing terrible before the injury

Did u even watch the game? Did u see where Hester got tackled? I'll give u a hint...it was in Hou territory. Think before u post. It is a good idea once in a while

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Did u even watch the game? Did u see where Hester got tackled? I'll give u a hint...it was in Hou territory. Think before u post. It is a good idea once in a while

So the Bears were leading at that point?

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
If posting actual facts is cherry picking than I guess you got me...unless you can provided something of substance than I will continue to look at your posts as a joke. Maybe you and Jester should switch names because you are the clown on this board

You can post actual facts to support your weak arguments, but make sure to include all the facts or someone will point out what u left out...as usual. That is called cherry picking and that is why your posts are laughable at best. U and Sparty really have opened up a landslide lead on who's posts get laughed at the most for being self-imploding. Keep rolling bc I sure am.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You can post actual facts to support your weak arguments,

FYI...It's not much of a weak argument when actual facts are posted

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
If Giant Panda was banned for basically being annoying, couldn't the same criteria be used for L GUANO?

REAL TALK

TBF...he reminds me of that road construction flagman.

Just a small diversion...then you're back on path. And he only knows 2 speeds...stop & slow.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
If Giant Panda was banned for basically being annoying, couldn't the same criteria be used for L GUANO?

REAL TALK

No starting threads about other posters, airing PM on the public boards, and trolling hard and unsuccessfully would be reasons why someone would.....or I mean got banned. U would know better.

Real talk.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:

Cutler was over the LOS when he threw the ball so it doesn't matter. Illegal forward pass.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Cutler was over the LOS when he threw the ball so it doesn't matter. Illegal forward pass.

That is why it was such a hard play to watch. We lost our qb to a total cheap shot and to make matters worse the big gain was wiped out bc the play was over the LOS. They need to suspend players for late hits like that and eject them. When a team loses a starting qb for a mere 15 yards, the odds that the backup lights it up are not too good. Horrible day

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
But my banning was just a "silver ring" accomplishment...yours would be the Super Bowl Trophy.

Spin it any way u want. U got way too personal and out of order. I missed u bc u were my SB and that is all that mattered to me :elephant:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Spin it any way u want. U got way too personal and out of order. I missed u bc u were my SB and that is all that mattered to me :elephant:

Ingrish pleez

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
That is why it was such a hard play to watch. We lost our qb to a total cheap shot and to make matters worse the big gain was wiped out bc the play was over the LOS. They need to suspend players for late hits like that and eject them. When a team loses a starting qb for a mere 15 yards, the odds that the backup lights it up are not too good. Horrible day

Oddly enough the backup played better than the starter that game

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yeah..the backup "light it up". U are trying way too hard. Kinda sad.

Hmm...I don't believe I said that. But comparatively...I guess one could make that point

Tm Cmp Att Yds TD Int Lng
CHI 7 14 40 0 2 14
CHI 11 19 94 0 0 45

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Hmm...I don't believe I said that. But comparatively...I guess one could make that point

Tm Cmp Att Yds TD Int Lng
CHI 7 14 40 0 2 14
CHI 11 19 94 0 0 45

Stop cherry picking, in order to see who played better in this game you have to compare careers

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Stop cherry picking, in order to see who played better in this game you have to compare careers

It would take me way too long to to compare the history of the Texans D vs back-up QB's.

Maybe there were some that "light it up" per Guano

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, the stats don't tell the whole story. When Cutler went out in the Texans game, I saw a completely different type of QB. Campbell was too timid, and wasn't going for the plays that he probably should have. I was surprised, because I thought Campbell was a decent QB. He may have been like that though because he came in cold. The 49ers game was just a complete disaster.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
To be fair, the stats don't tell the whole story. When Cutler went out in the Texans game, I saw a completely different type of QB. Campbell was too timid, and wasn't going for the plays that he probably should have. I was surprised, because I thought Campbell was a decent QB. He may have been like that though because he came in cold. The 49ers game was just a complete disaster.

To Campbell's credit though, he didn't throw costly INT's, which oddly enough might have been a bigger deciding factor in that game.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To Campbell's credit though, he didn't throw costly INT's, which oddly enough might have been a bigger deciding factor in that game.

Was their 2 fumbles at the beginning of that game? Bush and Davis (unless I'm mixing up the game). I cant recall the INTs that were thrown, gonna go back and look at them to see if they were bad throws or what. While true, Campbell did not throw any INTs, he was definitely not trying to win the game. I think he had that one big throw to Marshall, then a bunch of dump offs.