Awful Fast Food Franchise Locations

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, I saw someone on FB the other day say “We really need a Long John Silvers in town”

Uh Long John silvers is still a thing?

I remember eating hush puppies as a kid but I bet I haven’t had it for 20 years
Hi @Hawkeye I got violently ill after eating catfish at long john silver's aged 5 and haven't been able to eat seafood since so they can go fuck themselves

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
all fish smell like imminent death to me now, thanks. @Hawkeye when I worked in river north I would occasionally get the cajun chicken salad at the red lobster with some hush-puppy like bread, so I 'smell what you're cooking'. That red lobster later became a chase branch in which a bank teller was shot in the face

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
all fish smell like imminent death to me now, thanks. @Hawkeye when I worked in river north I would occasionally get the cajun chicken salad at the red lobster with some hush-puppy like bread, so I 'smell what you're cooking'. That red lobster later became a chase branch in which a bank teller was shot in the face
Did the teller get shot because the customer was expecting disappointing seafood but instead got a disappointing bank statement?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did the teller get shot because the customer was expecting disappointing seafood but instead got a disappointing bank statement?
I didn’t ask but I think they may have been mad about the ‘no shirt, no shoes, no service’ rule. This was in the 19th century pre covid days

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Back then if a car jacking were attempted in river north all the trustafarians would mobilize from the high rises, circle their lexuses and shout ‘Big 10!’

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Bojangles/WhataBurger > All Fast Food.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
whataburger is great but you smell like mustard the rest of the day no matter how often or violently you wash your hands

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chick Fil A

is the most over rated cock sucker on the planet. Ill die on this hill

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
go head and die sucking cocks on chick fil a hill, it's not like anyone is defending it

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
whataburger is great but you smell like mustard the rest of the day no matter how often or violently you shit.

My brane decided this was the sentence you wrote, before I got to the end.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
fun fact, I once went to a whataburger drive through and who should be the person in the window but someone I went to junior high with and happened to defend when he was getting bullied in PE class. Before you think I'm virtue-signalling, here is what he had to say when he handed me my order: "You're a dick"

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Chick Fil A

is the most over rated cock sucker on the planet. Ill die on this hill

Idk anyone who raves about Chik-fil-a.

They put one in the basement food court when I was in school, and when my roommate got all excited to try it, he said it was fine.

4 years later they opened one here locally and I tried it and again, it was fine.

I think some people just love it because their entire diet is centered around chicken.