Awful Fast Food Franchise Locations

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fun fact, I once went to a whataburger drive through and who should be the person in the window but someone I went to junior high with and happened to defend when he was getting bullied in PE class. Before you think I'm virtue-signalling, here is what he had to say when he handed me my order: "You're a dick"
Looks like he knows you pretty well

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Taco Bell near my house tells me that the drive-thru is closed and orders needed to be placed inside.

The time before that I was told the restaurant was simply "out of product".

Time before that I was told they needed 45 minutes to cook fresh "beef".

Before that, the drive-thru was so full you couldn't (or didn't want to) even get in line.

I mean, I've been to many Taco Bells in my life and only one was nearly this bad, but that location never once failed to take an order and deliver food.

I am starting to suspect Ruth from Ozark is ruinning my local Taco Bell.

Anyone else have one of these?

cook fresh beef? as in steak or their mince? I worked at Taco Bell was I was 16, cooking the beef meant letting a bag of precooked mince sit in hot water . refried beans? pour powder into pan, add hot ass water... stir for a second...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I drove by one and had the same thought lol.
You've obviously never enjoyed the craziness that is a Taco Bell/Long John silvers combo restaurant....

Want a Mexican pizza, a chalupa, a couple of pieces of fried fish and some hush puppies?! That is your place.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
also, if i ever become homeless, im just gonna camp out in a fast casual density forest and start walking in and taking peoples orders

I don’t know how that doesn’t happen more often.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
In the Southeast there is thing called Cookout that is very good.

in Cincinnati they still have Big Boy, which is also very food for FF.

I spent a decade in Texas and just never got the Whataburger love. Always thought it was meh and often caused the shits.

I have a hateful and spiteful love for White Castle.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Chick Fil A

is the most over rated cock sucker on the planet. Ill die on this hill
That's how I feel about Chipotle. Admittedly, the last time I ate there was years ago, but I ordered either a chicken or a steak burrito, and it was seriously 80% rice. So I ask the guy to put some extra meat on there, and he said it would be like 3 bucks extra. That was enough for me to say, fuck this place. Any authentic Mexican restaurant destroys Chipotle anyway.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This will make @VashalasX very angry but Arby's. I've lived in my house for 6 years and had the Arby's near my house twice - both times terrible. There was like two slices of RB on my sammich - thought this place had the meats?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You've obviously never enjoyed the craziness that is a Taco Bell/Long John silvers combo restaurant....

Want a Mexican pizza, a chalupa, a couple of pieces of fried fish and some hush puppies?! That is your place.

This place was a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut combo for a long time.

"You know what people buying Tacos want? Shitty frozen Pizza Hut pizzas warmed by the hatred of the workers."

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
This will make @VashalasX very angry but Arby's. I've lived in my house for 6 years and had the Arby's near my house twice - both times terrible. There was like two slices of RB on my sammich - thought this place had the meats?
Arby's is probably the best fast food restaurant. Maybe stop ordering the junior roast beef you Nancy

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Doesn't it make you wonder how a franchised fast-food concept can be done so badly?

From what I can tell these locations tend to be abandoned by the Owner and/or Manager, and left to be run at the whims of whatever minimum wage worker they've paid to get yelled at by strangers.

One day they'll fully automate all these places, and then the guys who know how to maintain the systems will die.

In 2050 people will be going "No we cannot eat there, that's where the robots live. Now pray to Ariane Grande for Skittles from heaven."

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't had fast food for over 15 years. Don't miss it.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Doesn't it make you wonder how a franchised fast-food concept can be done so badly?

From what I can tell these locations tend to be abandoned by the Owner and/or Manager, and left to be run at the whims of whatever minimum wage worker they've paid to get yelled at by strangers.

One day they'll fully automate all these places, and then the guys who know how to maintain the systems will die.

In 2050 people will be going "No we cannot eat there, that's where the robots live. Now pray to Ariane Grande for Skittles from heaven."
I think you really need more in person human interaction