Awful Fast Food Franchise Locations

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chipotle is garbage
The 2 best we have down here are
Arbys, and Chick-fil-a

Both are owned by big time Christian families, and you could eat off the floor in either place

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Chipotle is garbage
The 2 best we have down here are
Arbys, and Chick-fil-a

Both are owned by big time Christian families, and you could eat off the floor in either place
So they hate ghey people? Or what was the point about them being big time Christian families? Not sure what that adds

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
White Castle really is terrible. I think they have found this niche market where it's so bad people think it's funny to eat it so they do alright. Past few times I went to Vegas it was always, lets get loaded and get White Castle for shits n gig.
So, I go to Vegas several times a year and being a SW guy my whole life I had never had the "pleasure" of ordering from the castle of white. So, we stopped in at the location on the strip, got the grub and tried it. It was soooo bad. Beyond comprehension bad. And not like with In N Out where you say "Wow, these fries are garbage but the burger is legit." No, it was all bad.

So, I take two bites and the Mrs and I look at one another and we make our way towards the trash. Too many good food options in Vegas to choke down shit food b/c you paid a few bucks for it. But, sitting right next to the trash was a homeless gent. Shit you not, I offered him our food and he waved me off. I told him the rest of the food was untouched and he STILL waved me off.

White Castle=so bad even the homeless won't eat it.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
So they hate ghey people? Or what was the point about them being big time Christian families? Not sure what that adds

Arby's has, to me, the most delicious looking food/commericals. If I eat fast food, my mind goes to Arby's. But, like a church, when you get there, everything is different. Nothing as advertised and if you partake, you're more than likely going to hell.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Fast food is for fast people
Slow food is for slow people
This is literally one of the very most dumbest things I have ever seen anyone type ever it's literally not even true because if you look at the average person whomst eats fast food on a regular basis they are usually morbidally obese and as a result much slower than clean, whole food eating people whomst are much healthier and physically fit and "slow food" is literally the term for natural food production without chemical or artificial agents that are harmful and toxic so maybe it is you whomst is actually a slow person as in slow-witted whereas the person whomst you are replying to (@Urblock) is acturally eating like a smart, healthy person eats.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is literally one of the very most dumbest things I have ever seen anyone type ever it's literally not even true because if you look at the average person whomst eats fast food on a regular basis they are usually morbidally obese and as a result much slower than clean, whole food eating people whomst are much healthier and physically fit and "slow food" is literally the term for natural food production without chemical or artificial agents that are harmful and toxic so maybe it is you whomst is actually a slow person as in slow-witted whereas the person whomst you are replying to (@Urblock) is acturally eating like a smart, healthy person eats.
I only counted 2 "literallys"..Vash is losing his touch

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
It’s crap. Well, at least it was 12ish years ago. That was the last time I ate there. When I’m in the mood for Mexican food I eat, you know….real Mexican food. Other than portillos I haven’t had fast food in over a decade.
Portillos blows: Plastic french fries, hockey puck hard burgers........shit

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Portillos blows: Plastic french fries, hockey puck hard burgers........shit
I will say this about Portillos.. They have an excellent Chopped Salad..Their partner Barnellis has a really good Penne Arribiata dish.

The beef is good, but not great.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The sliders are great drunk food and meh, but most of their other menu items are fucking good. Mozzarella sticks and Chicken rings are amazing. Although, they changed something with their chicken rings because they aren't as bomb as they used to be.
I actually tried the sloppy Joe from White Castle and it was kinda good.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I actually tried the sloppy Joe from White Castle and it was kinda good.
I didn't even know they had sloppy joe lol. Their grilled chicken slider was good tho.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Iv always thought that every single Dairy Queen sucked. Im not into ice cream and their food is shit

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I didn't even know they had sloppy joe lol. Their grilled chicken slider was good tho.
It’s an on and off thing. I did see it at a Chicago White Castle last week end.