MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
At least they kept battling. Another point for Bedard

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Corey Perry only bright spot on this team
I think Korchinski is playing beyond his age. Foligno has more in the take than I thought he would. Perry paying off quickly. Could have really used Hall tonight if for no other reason then to reset the lines.

I'm very high on Reichel but have been a bit disappointed so far this year. Thought he would continue to progress. But a lot of games to go. I like the balance in chemistry put together on this team even if it hasn't gelled yet fully.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Korchinski is playing beyond his age. Foligno has more in the take than I thought he would. Perry paying off quickly. Could have really used Hall tonight if for no other reason then to reset the lines.

I'm very high on Reichel but have been a bit disappointed so far this year. Thought he would continue to progress. But a lot of games to go. I like the balance in chemistry put together on this team even if it hasn't gelled yet fully.

Thank you for acknowledging Perry at least. Most of the haters are still mad.

Not a great game by any means, 0-14 on the PP is atrocious but Bedard still 3 game point streak.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Korch looks like he is going to stick. PP will get going, we just need another legit shooting threat. All teams are going to do is rotate towards Bedsy need someone to step up.

Love what Perry brings to the table. Would have rather seen him with Bedsy and Dontano than Radds