B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If not for Bedard this team is unwatchable.
Maybe. I think Vlassic is looking pretty good.
LOL, Boqbust sucks ass and was always a cringe pick. Jones sucking or not has nothing to do with that calculus
Perhaps not, but I can't conceive of a situation where Boqvist would be on a deal for us that is immovable even in an EA game on easy mode.

No way I'd want Boqvist back, or even kept, but Jones stunk up the joint tonight. If he ever bitches about not getting the C again, they just need to replay his tape of tonight's performance.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Maybe. I think Vlassic is looking pretty good.

Perhaps not, but I can't conceive of a situation where Boqvist would be on a deal for us that is immovable even in an EA game on easy mode.

No way I'd want Boqvist back, or even kept, but Jones stunk up the joint tonight. If he ever bitches about not getting the C again, they just need to replay his tape of tonight's performance.
I count 3 watchable elements in this season:

1. Bedard's wrist shot/release
2. Vlasic
3. Draft lottery positioning

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Plus he split the d man and his stick.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

I've been expecting this since he first went out in game 1 or 2 or whatever. Very unfortunate but the way he's been in and out was not going to be sustainable. Bigger locker room loss than on ice probably. He was going to be a key roommate for Bedard. Hope they still can find ways to keep him around through recovery.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
There is no chance I would ever have Jason Dickinson for the hat trick on any of my bingo cards ever. Good win as far as the energy really picked up about halfway through the second. I really want to know more about this Corey Perry situation.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Perry looks done with the Hawks. Hall will be around while rehabbing. Rough week for the Hawks.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally found a stream that works. Missed two goals I see.