B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Caleb Jones is awful. KD better not sign him as a UFA either.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last season, we start the season against the defending Cup champions. This season, we start the season with 5 road games, with a back-to-back right off the bat. Thanks, NHL.
Probably part of the deal to get the #1 pick. Seriously, it's gonna be another year of growing. Just hope they get a few kids out there. I'm tired of watching the 30 something group.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Probably part of the deal to get the #1 pick. Seriously, it's gonna be another year of growing. Just hope they get a few kids out there. I'm tired of watching the 30 something group.
I have to say though, I saw some promise in Reichel last season. I'm excited to see what Korch and Allan do in preseason. I'm also excited to see what Bedard can do, and if we don't get him, seeing KD fired and dragged out of Bridgestone arena.

I can deal with the growing, much like what we saw for Keith & Seabrook in 2006/2007, as well as them plus Toews and Kane in 2008. As long as there's progress.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I have to say though, I saw some promise in Reichel last season. I'm excited to see what Korch and Allan do in preseason. I'm also excited to see what Bedard can do, and if we don't get him, seeing KD fired and dragged out of Bridgestone arena.

I can deal with the growing, much like what we saw for Keith & Seabrook in 2006/2007, as well as them plus Toews and Kane in 2008. As long as there's progress.
KD WILL draft Bedard.....everybody & their mother knew whoever won the Lottery was drafting him. KD is NOT going to overthink it or outsmart himself.....Bedard's a BH!!!! Period! (y):)

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Finally saw a stat I've been looking for about Connor.....his FO%.......it was 53.6%......as McDonald's says ...."I'm lovin' it! That's the only thing I was worrying about in his game......as we all know, if you can't win FOs, you're put on the wing.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
KD WILL draft Bedard.....everybody & their mother knew whoever won the Lottery was drafting him. KD is NOT going to overthink it or outsmart himself.....Bedard's a BH!!!! Period! (y):)
I agree, except there's always a chance, no matter how improbable, that you get thrown a curveball and something totally WTF?! happens.

KD is drafting Bedard. On the very improbable chance he doesn't, he's getting fired right then and there. That's literally all there is to it. Ergo, through the transitive property of asskicking, KD is drafting Bedard.
I don't care if it's fake or not, that was funny as hell, especially breaking the 4th wall.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
KD needs to change his mind like a girl changes clothes.

Honestly some dickish vet presence couldn't hurt.

Rumor has it we're looking to buyout Bailey. Might help reach the cap floor.
KD is doing alright. I was hesitant about him given his young age and lack of experience. The Bailey deal nets them a 2nd rounder and closes the minimum gap for eating a few mil of cap space. Dickwad Perry should be low cost 1 year deal and a deadline flip. He appears to be going with best player available as he has grabbed a ton of forwards and a G. No defensemen as of yet.

As we discussed....a lot of this is a coin flip. But you gotta like the way he's going about it.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone gonna go to any hockey games?
I'm hoping to score tix for the November game vs Pantharz to take my mom her her birthday. Then later in the season there's a game on my birthday I might go to.
Rawr!

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Anyone gonna go to any hockey games?
I'm hoping to score tix for the November game vs Pantharz to take my mom her her birthday. Then later in the season there's a game on my birthday I might go to.
Rawr!
BHs @ Coyotes day after Bears @ Chargers. Not sure about the Vegas game Friday before Bears vs. Chargers. But you probably meant just home games. I'll try for last game of season BHs at Kings......home game....Kings @ BHs March 19th.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
KD is doing alright. I was hesitant about him given his young age and lack of experience. The Bailey deal nets them a 2nd rounder and closes the minimum gap for eating a few mil of cap space. Dickwad Perry should be low cost 1 year deal and a deadline flip. He appears to be going with best player available as he has grabbed a ton of forwards and a G. No defensemen as of yet.

As we discussed....a lot of this is a coin flip. But you gotta like the way he's going about it.
KD has been doing well; it was a Katie Perry joke.