B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

"Mrazek's new deal runs through the 2025-26 season and carries a salary-cap hit of $4.25 million. He is 12-17-1 with a .907 save percentage and 3.01 goals-against average ahead of Wednesday night's game at Seattle."

Can't say I hate it, hold him long enough to find a true #1, and cheap enough that he could still sit as a backup in the right situation.
I was convinced he'd want more term, but tucking him in for 2years like everyone else? I'm okay with this. We know he's at least passable, especially since he's seeing over 34 shots per 60mins of play, and coupling that with Soder Popinski being one of 4 netminders in the league since 2006 to post GAA's above 4.00 with over 20 GP.

As for last night's game? I can rest easy knowing that it didn't matter which Kraken game we went to--we'd get blown out no matter what. Someone needs to teach Jones how to pass in the defensive zone, however. He goes out and scores a goal only to make one of the dumbest passes I've ever seen, and send it off Vlassic's skate right into the net.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shitty hockey tonight!
After a weeks rest.....a fucking week....one shot on goal in the first period. LOLOLOLOLOL

Been a Hawks fan for a long time and I've never seen this kind of ineptness.....rebuilding? Yes, but this is embarrassing.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think they were 1-4 in these things during the Cup decade.... they'll probably win this one. Lol
I'm expecting the 'hawks to get beaten like a United Airlines passenger.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Saw this in the paper this morning....@BEARZOMBIE predicted Nazar would be the next kid up a few weeks ago. Looks like he was right. I don't like the fact that Moore is looking to play another year of college hockey.