B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Point tonight? How the? Guess I have to watch the highlights

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
How would you like to be paying for seats to watch this shit?
I paid bigly for a couple seats near center ice near the glass for Friday's game, and obv I bought those tickets before jawgate occurred. I just flipped the tickets for half price the day of the game and ate the balance, was not going to otherwise subject myself to watching that trash.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I paid bigly for a couple seats near center ice near the glass for Friday's game, and obv I bought those tickets before jawgate occurred. I just flipped the tickets for half price the day of the game and ate the balance, was not going to otherwise subject myself to watching that trash.
Plus the parking, the over priced food and drink....good move.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Are you surprised? The only guys we have who are capable of driving offense are injured. The D outside of Vlassic sucks.
I'm more just wondering after the conspiracy theories last year what would happen if we got the number one pick again this year

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm more just wondering after the conspiracy theories last year what would happen if we got the number one pick again this year
Well, I watched the whole draft lottery. I have to say that if it was rigged, they would have had to pay off a lot of people to ensure their silence. I don't think it was rigged though, I think we got very lucky.

I do think the hockey world would blow up if we managed to pull an Edmonton and get another 1OA

Last edited:

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Worst record in the league. Watching this shit is just soooooo boring....and bad. I guess the Fo plan is to win the lottery again and hope for the best.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bedard still tied for most rookie points after missing 6 weeks. Unfortunately the guy he's tied to is Faber who is a dman for the Wild.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm glad he's back for you, but I'm not sure the point of rushing it in any way right now, they are still so shitty and depleted he's going to continue to be a target out there.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A few more shots but not a ton of difference. The kid really needs some help out there. Just woefully lacking offensive skills teamwide. A lot of these guys barely qualify as NHL players....I would guess there are some AHL teams that would give them trouble. Sad. It's really tough watching this kind of hockey after the Toews/Kane years....but a total rebuild is usually pretty painful. We get to witness it first hand. Yay!!