Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Canth

Liked Posts:
Haven’t read all the replies but just have to say, please god no to trading for Wentz.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What? Lots of compliments for the rookie but not one comment about preference. Last paragraph summed it up.

“He brings a lot of confidence. You guys have seen him play. Y’all seen him play in college,” Reagor said. “The guy knows how to win, and so does Carson. He’s done it here for a long time. Jalen, he brings swagger, he brings confidence, just like Carson brings swagger and confidence. This is just a chance for him to grow and expand as a leader, and this is his opportunity. I wish him the best. I wish Carson the best. And you know, whoever we rock with, that’s who we rock with, and we’re just going to try to get this thing on the right track.”

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Bears: “Yeah, we’ll take Wentz for a 6th and you pay 75% of his remaining salary.“

Colts: “Oh okay. Well then we’ll only make you pay 70% of his remaining salary“

Headline: “Teams In Bidding War to Acquire Carson Wentz”

Every GM knows Philly has to try and dump Wentz. So of course people are going to be calling trying to fleece Philly because everybody knows they’re stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Reactions: DC

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
You’re an idiot if you actually believe that.

and what a weasly misleading way to word it. “And the Bears are listening.” In what sense are they listening? Obviously he’s playing with words to imply that they’re engaging that offer. But in reality any offer no matter how bad or good you “listened” to.

In reality there’s no way the Eagles would even make that offer knowing how absurd it is.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rumor that Eagles want 2 #1s. If so, pass.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Do you guys even understand the Carson Wentz contract situation? He‘s virtually untradeable unless Philly just eats a ton of his remaining salary. They should be giving picks for teams to take him. just fucking lol at the Eagles asking for multiple firsts. You realize the first team to offer them anything worth while at all they‘ll take? Nobody is offering them anything good. They’re just trying to fleece them because he’s the worst contract in the league

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Wentz 2018-19:
27 games
7113 yards
48 TD's
14 Int's
97.6 Passer Rating

Mitch 2018-19:
29 games
6361 yards
41 TD's
22 Int's
89.2 Passer Rating

I'm definitely not a big Wentz fan, but get real with this shit. Wentz is clearly better and had less to work with.

Why would you not include the stats from the season that was just played?

Why am I even having to ask you this?

you don’t have to respond. Everybody knows the answer. What great is you don’t think people have the ability to pick up on what you’re doing. As if it’s not obvious. Everybody is just bumbling fools I guess huh.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
Wentz contract is bad for philly, not bad for a team that trades for him. It’s essentially 2 year deal for 25 mil per year, or can be 4 years 98 million. Philly eats most of the bonuses. So if you believe he will be a really good starter, which is up for debate, then the contract isnt bad at all. Unfortunately, trading him saves philly no money at all this year, so they will require an asset of some sort as incentive to trade him so you can forget all of the ideas of philly giving us something to take him off their roster. Not gonna happen.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Pace is offering 2 first it better be for Carr or part of a package for Watson.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Other reporters are saying the Eagles have been getting multiple teams calling about Wentz.
Adam Schefter reported multiple teams were interested.

Going into the 2017 season Lombardi said Doug Pederson was the least qualified head coaching candidate he's ever seen. They won the Superbowl that season.

I'll side with Schefter.