Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude, we're not really going to trade for Carson Wentz on the same day that I bought 10 pairs of these...

Mitch-Trubisky---Football-Guy-All-Over-_Chicago-NFLPA_---Crew-LXL---Website-Image_1903x.jpg

Fuck my life, guys. Fuck my life.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I normally agree with you, but obviously you didn't see Wentz play last year. It was insanely bad, much worse than his horrible stats. Compare the two for the much more relevant 2020. Not even close.

The entire Eagles team was much worse in 2020. If Wentz is QB for the 2020 Bears I guarantee you he plays better than either QB we have.

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Who wants to bet me another made up story and Pace takes the bait of bidding against himself once again. The fact that he gets to wiff on another quarterback and blow our cap up is a joke. Better off just go sign Winston on the cheap and draft a QB and be done with it.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Why would you not include the stats from the season that was just played?

Why am I even having to ask you this?

you don’t have to respond. Everybody knows the answer. What great is you don’t think people have the ability to pick up on what you’re doing. As if it’s not obvious. Everybody is just bumbling fools I guess huh.

I realize Wentz had a bad year this last season, but that whole team was a fucking joke. And yes you are a bumbling fool if you think Trubisky is better than Wentz. I shouldn't have to tell you that.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Dude, we're not really going to trade for Carson Wentz on the same day that I bought 10 pairs of these...

Mitch-Trubisky---Football-Guy-All-Over-_Chicago-NFLPA_---Crew-LXL---Website-Image_1903x.jpg

They'll still be fine once the genius Chris Ballard signs Trubisky to heal his aching butt after losing out on Wentz.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no opinion of mine meets more resistance than Wentz about the Bears, I for sure reflect on what I have seen and take such numerous vociferous concurrent opinions opposing mine to heart...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To be fair, The Eagles had the worst OL this season that I've probably ever seen. In other words, Wentz should fit right in.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I'd rather re-sign mitch

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

don't panic yet, he could go to Cowboys or Jax and you could fade them light blue.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What did Bears offer?