Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Poles lack of actually getting a veteran, solid center is going to give us trouble. Grabbing another team's second stringer and hoping that they solidify an interior line is the kind of discount shopping that could hurt Poles. He's done a lot of good things to off season, but the interior line is not one of them
It’s disappointing that the bears seem to consistently make the same mistakes year after year

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nick Chubb is a beast and their O-line was better. Clevelands defense was wayyy better.
It's pointless to argue with fans like you who think Justin Fields will turn into a Top-10 QB if only he gets a better offensive line. Have a good one.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OTAs resume tomorrow (May 28th), though I'm unsure of whether the media will be there.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So since I live in the suburbs I can put whatever I want on my hotdog? While in chicago no ketchup.

Got it. Personally never liked Tomato's or ketchup on my hotdog. Im eating a sausage not a salad
You put ketchup on salads?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Nick Chubb is a beast and their O-line was better. Clevelands defense was wayyy better.
Cleveland's total defense was ranked 21st in 2018. Nick Chubb played in 9 games, and he's not good in the passing game.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It's pointless to argue with fans like you who think Justin Fields will turn into a Top-10 QB if only he gets a better offensive line. Have a good one.
Did I say that? I said don’t count him out. Especially Fields is the same age as Penix. Not everyone develops at the same rate.

I believe Fields can be a solid starter with the right coaching and surrounding talent. Fields has athleticism for a QB.

Pittsburgh took a chance because the Steelers will not have a chance to draft one high.
Its a low risk and high reward for the Steelers.

Geno Smith never showed anything before he came to the Seahawks, and he became a viable starter.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did I say that? I said don’t count him out. Especially Fields is the same age as Penix. Not everyone develops at the same rate.

I believe Fields can be a solid starter with the right coaching and surrounding talent. Fields has athleticism for a QB.

Pittsburgh took a chance because the Steelers will not have a chance to draft one high.

Geno Smith never showed anything before he came to the Seahawks, and he became a viable starter.
Solid starter, viable starter aka a QB that will be just good enough to get you beat.

That perfect Bill Walsh quote about Steve DeBerg and why Walsh drafted Joe Montana when he already had DeBerg on the team DeBerg was a solid starter:

"He's just good enough to get you beat"

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:
For fuck’s sake. Will you fucking mongoloids stop bickering like goddamned 3rd graders in this thread? Pretty please, with sugar on top? Start another thread to bicker and be cunts in. This thread was decent enough until you fags started shitting it up

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
For fuck’s sake. Will you fucking mongoloids stop bickering like goddamned 3rd graders in this thread? Pretty please, with sugar on top? Start another thread to bicker and be cunts in. This thread was decent enough until you fags started shittingmyself.
Huh. It's only football talk on this page of the thread. Did you mean to get mad at a different thread instead?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
For fuck’s sake. Will you fucking mongoloids stop bickering like goddamned 3rd graders in this thread? Pretty please, with sugar on top? Start another thread to bicker and be cunts in. This thread was decent enough until you fags started shitting it up
Fags isn’t censored but re tard is makes you think

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I agree unless he’s been beared. This franchise has done a number on many qbs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I agree unless he’s been beared. This franchise has done a number on many qbs.

Would not shock me if caleb "superstar" williams also looks like a deer in the headlights after his first struggles and the random fat guys like @DanielCCSBears calling him a homo while he walks off the field.

This franchise will be cursed at QB until ginny dies and they bring back the honey bears

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Would not shock me if caleb "superstar" williams also looks like a deer in the headlights after his first struggles and the random fat guys like @DanielCCSBears calling him a homo while he walks off the field.

This franchise will be cursed at QB until ginny dies and they bring back the honey bears
I love how you're so triggered by me it's truly incredible.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

1COBearsfan

We’re all mad here
Donator
Liked Posts:
Huh. It's only football talk on this page of the thread. Did you mean to get mad at a different thread instead?
No, this thread was going alright with various stories and/or social media posts strictly about what is/isn’t happening at OTA’s. Then some dipshits have to start a slap fight about some players who aren’t on the roster any more or were never in the first place. These “people” should be embarrassed to constantly have this fucking argument.