Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For me, it was time to move on but I expect Fields to start again. He really is in a great position to help him balance his skill set to the position.
I think most of us knew it was time and that theyre were going to move on because of where they were positioned in the draft. Shitty situation for Fields but sometimes thats life. Would be nice if he wasnt still living rent free in many peoples heads around these parts.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I think most of us knew it was time and that theyre were going to move on because of where they were positioned in the draft. Shitty situation for Fields but sometimes thats life. Would be nice if he wasnt still living rent free in many peoples heads around these parts.

Yeah, it was definitely time to move on. I would have preferred if they had moved on from the entire coaching staff at the same time for a clean start for Williams. My guess is that they felt there was just put too many resources into getting players for Flus's defense to be willing to walk away from that after only 2 years.

My other guess is that the Bears ownership was likely going to be gun shy on taking on another young offensive minded HC with minimal experience as an OC after the Nagy experience ala Bobby Slowik or Ben Johnson.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it was definitely time to move on. I would have preferred if they had moved on from the entire coaching staff at the same time for a clean start for Williams. My guess is that they felt there was just put too many resources into getting players for Flus's defense to be willing to walk away from that after only 2 years.

My other guess is that the Bears ownership was likely going to be gun shy on taking on another young offensive minded HC with minimal experience as an OC after the Nagy experience ala Bobby Slowik or Ben Johnson.
When it comes to moving on from coaches under contracts, they’ll look for any reason to keep them and save money. Slaying a couple bums down the stretch last season was more than enough. I was shocked any coach could survive what we saw week 1, on top of a historic stretch of bad football and a couple coaches fired for being perverts.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Actually she paid for the whole thing. That's how it goes when you sling the premium. She even wants to go back next week! And sorry to say ive been to your FB one time.

Theres the victim we all know and love lmaoooooooooo
Slinging that premium crack huh? Too bad you smoke up all the profits.

Real men don't let their women pay for the bill at lunch.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Real men don’t fuck their siblings daughters🤣

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Real menz use dat moanay day stole in a FFL to pay fo they bitches McGriddles. No cap

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If Justin Fields was potentially half as good as the fans of his on this board believe he would have been far more in demand in the trade market and would have gone for a much higher pick.

There are so many fundamental flaws to his game that exist outside of the excuses people make for his failures in Chicago that he won't ever succeed the way people think he will.
Baker Mayfield went for a conditional 5th and was released by Carolina. Never say never.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Baker Mayfield went for a conditional 5th and was released by Carolina. Never say never.
You know that Baker Mayfield set the rookie record for passing touchdowns with 27 before Justin Herbert broke it. So Mayfield was far better than Justin Fields.

Mayfield played a lot better than Justin Fields ever did.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know that Baker Mayfield set the rookie record for passing touchdowns with 27 before Justin Herbert broke it. So Mayfield was far better than Justin Fields.

Mayfield played a lot better than Justin Fields ever did.
Cleveland was also had more talent than the Bears in each QB cases. In both cases bad coaching and FO caused their downfall. Nagy should've sat Fields for his rookie year but Dalton was hurt snd Foles hurt his feelings.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cleveland was also had more talent than the Bears in each QB cases. In both cases bad coaching and FO caused their downfall. Nagy should've sat Fields for his rookie year but Dalton was hurt snd Foles hurt his feelings.
Cleveland did not have more talent. I don't know what would make you jump to that conclusion so fast. Jarvis Landry is not better than DJ Moore

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cleveland did not have more talent. I don't know what would make you jump to that conclusion so fast. Jarvis Landry is not better than DJ Moore
Nick Chubb is a beast and their O-line was better. Clevelands defense was wayyy better.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Ok, without wanting to reread or glance through this entire thread, can someone enlighten me a bit? What exactly are we comparing now? Which QB's in which years to which qb's and which years?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Nick Chubb is a beast and their O-line was better. Clevelands defense was wayyy better.
I dunno about that. Mayfield was drafted in 2018 after the Browns went 0-16. He went 7-7 in his 1st year and posted a 93.7 rating. He had a bad 2019 but 2020 posted a 95.9 rating and a playoff victory.

He has been very inconsistent but has at least shown the competence as a passer that Fields has not.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Real men don’t fuck their siblings daughters🤣
They also don't suck dick for crack which is one of your categories of not being a real man. ONE OF THEM.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Get off my facebook and go find it.
Thought so. Enjoy spewing your lies, I’m sure that will bring you out of the negative zone. Oh that’s right, you “don’t care”😂😂😂

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Thought so. Enjoy spewing your lies, I’m sure that will bring you out of the negative zone. Oh that’s right, you “don’t care”😂😂😂
Awwwww don't go away mad just because i don't care about what my score is on a message board and you've built your life around paying people to like every post you make just because you care so much about your score on a message board. Hmmmmm which one says the most about a person? :unsure::smug2::smug2:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Awwwww don't go away mad just because i don't care about what my score is on a message board and you've built your life around paying people to like every post you make just because you care so much about your score on a message board. Hmmmmm which one says the most about a person? :unsure::smug2::smug2:
It’s wild how incapable you are of being honest for a second. Have a great rest of your week!