Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Cubs curse was over a goat. Fake stupid shit

Bears curse is real, ginny pissed off the football gods by getting rid of tits on the sideline.
After which the team won a Super Bowl.

msadows

Liked Posts:
After which the team won a Super Bowl.

No, the final season of the honeybears was 1985.

Even though the Honey Bears were a hit, after Halas' death in 1983, his daughter Virginia Halas McCaskey attempted to sever all ties with the group. She believed that they were sexist and degrading to women (she called them "sex objects"), as well as them costing up to $50,000 a season.[3] However, McCaskey had to legally honor the group's contract with the team until it expired at the end of the 1985 season. The Chicago Honey Bears had their final performance in Super Bowl XX in the Superdome in New Orleans,[4] performing at halftime to Prince's song Baby I'm a Star.

I wasn't alive, but their last performance was the superblow. Bears have sucked since and their QB's have been ass, coincidence? I THINK NOT

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No, this thread was going alright with various stories and/or social media posts strictly about what is/isn’t happening at OTA’s. Then some dipshits have to start a slap fight about some players who aren’t on the roster any more or were never in the first place. These “people” should be embarrassed to constantly have this fucking argument.
Who do you think the Bears should target to start at the 3-technique?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
No, the final season of the honeybears was 1985.

Even though the Honey Bears were a hit, after Halas' death in 1983, his daughter Virginia Halas McCaskey attempted to sever all ties with the group. She believed that they were sexist and degrading to women (she called them "sex objects"), as well as them costing up to $50,000 a season.[3] However, McCaskey had to legally honor the group's contract with the team until it expired at the end of the 1985 season. The Chicago Honey Bears had their final performance in Super Bowl XX in the Superdome in New Orleans,[4] performing at halftime to Prince's song Baby I'm a Star.

I wasn't alive, but their last performance was the superblow. Bears have sucked since and their QB's have been ass, coincidence? I THINK NOT
And what happened to the HoneyBears after that?

They became the LuvaBulls ... and the Bulls won 6 championships.

Coincidence?

I think not too.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Gorgeous day here in Lake Forest - sunny and slightly cool, cicadas won’t shut the fuck up. There’s my update

BigJ52

Liked Posts:
This guy....

This site ever going to update so it embeds the tweets with "x" in them instead of "twitter"?

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
This guy....

This site ever going to update so it embeds the tweets with "x" in them instead of "twitter"?

No, that would require one of the boomers who runs the site to know how to actually code that into the forum software