Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It's going to be a long ~8 weeks, especially after next week's mini-camp, as writers and content-creators struggle to find content to feed an information-hungry fan base before the Hall of Fame game.
Might I suggest that now is a good time to take that vacation you've always wanted to go on?

Personally, I recommend Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. Spend four of those eight weeks eating some of the finest cuisine in Europe, and you might tear up that return trip ticket.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Might I suggest that now is a good time to take that vacation you've always wanted to go on?

Personally, I recommend Emilia-Romagna region of Italy. Spend four of those eight weeks eating some of the finest cuisine in Europe, and you might tear up that return trip ticket.

I'm just about to land in Palermo after 2 weeks in Spain and France!!

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'm just about to land in Palermo after 2 weeks in Spain and France!!
If you can, spend a few days in Bologna, or Modena. Your stomach will thank you.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure most of those cuts already came they just use June 1st as the designated day for the cut for salary cap reasons. I don't foresee any new cuts.

You can only designate two guys as post June 1st cuts and that is usually reserved from guys you 100% dont want. This period is more for guys whose situations have changed post draft and OTAs/Training Camp.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You can only designate two guys as post June 1st cuts and that is usually reserved from guys you 100% dont want. This period is more for guys whose situations have changed post draft and OTAs/Training Camp.
Good so where are all of the new cuts?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did you miss where I said post Draft/OTAs/TC. OTAs are ongoing and TC hasn't started yet.
He has no reading comprehension.

Canth

Liked Posts:
When is the break point for not counting towards the compensatory pick? Has that date passed yet? I think that is normally when you start see some of the bigger 1 year deals handed out.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
When is the break point for not counting towards the compensatory pick? Has that date passed yet? I think that is normally when you start see some of the bigger 1 year deals handed out.
It passed before the draft.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did you miss where I said post Draft/OTAs/TC. OTAs are ongoing and TC hasn't started yet.
The question asked was would there be a round of new cuts coming out on the 1st of June.