Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He's not wrong, but he would have more clout if he had already won one himself when saying that.
Absolutely, because he would have probably been the only rookie QB in NFL history after 1920 to have led his team to a championship victory if the QB position even existed in 1920.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely, because he would have probably been the only rookie QB in NFL history after 1920 to have led his team to a championship victory if the QB position even existed in 1920.
No question that's also true.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't expect a player to have a vocal opinion like that about a guy still playing. He got a little too loose in whatever interview that was.

I am astronomically impressed with Stroud, but reading this was a bit disappointing. Play football, win some championships and let the media make opinions and create adversity. You answer questions about all time great QBs by just stating they are great QBs.

Bust

Liked Posts:
"Hard to block guys with no pads, D will always have the advantage" Sun Tzu

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't expect a player to have a vocal opinion like that about a guy still playing. He got a little too loose in whatever interview that was.
Seems like a comment that will come back to you in the ass. Jets over the Texans in the playoffs confirmed!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This doesn't seem like it's gonna end the right way. Especially with that JJ extension.

Still hope to see a lot of this while it lasts.

The market didn't get reset for 32 year old receivers. Sorry Keenan no one is going to pay you what you think you're worth especially after the Bears drafted themselves an insurance policy.

Go take your chances in the market and see that they're willing to pay a 32 YO WR.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Shitting on Rodgers has now gone beyond the Bears rivalry which makes it all the more enjoyable. Rodgers is a dog shit of a person.
Why because he doesnt wear a mask when he's by himself in a car or like the idea of someone losing their livelihood because they said something some trans loser with fake tits doesnt like?

Aaron Rodgers is a much better person than you are. You've been insulting people for almost 2 decades simply because you're bad at football talk. Next time Aaron Rodgers throws an INT and then accuses the defender of stalking some fat kid to deflect the bad throw, then you can talk.