Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Didnt fields have a very strong rookie camp/preseason? Dont remember too much but I remember him playing well.

Maybe these guys just have brane damage? Not all of us think about Jamarcus Webb in 2024 like @DanielCCSBears
If I remember correctly the reporting was that you could see reason to be excited but he was clearly not ready to go out and play game 1. But he was also not playing with or against 1st team.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I think it’s more KSU than anything.
I didn't even think of that!

Well I do not mislike KSU like I do for Dallas, but I still dont like these jerseys

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Well I do not mislike KSU like I do for Dallas, but I still dont like these jerseys

Well they did draft Cooper Beebe who so far they say is killing it. And they say they plan to used Deuce Vaughn in the slot a bit this year, and more rushing reps, so it does make sense.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I think it's more about the helmet for me. Love the all white with just the horn outlined in purple.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I believe he was already in the end zone so I've got no issue with that particular grab.
it doesnt matter where he was on the field, the body catching needs to stop. he also cant seem to stay on his feet when it comes to deep throws(bills game) like he doesnt think he can catch in stride or simply doesnt trust his hands and has to go to the ground to secure it further.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They look like Dallas Cowboys went purple to me. Not really into it.

Also, they are in a dome. Why they are aiming for "winter warrior" is beyond me.
I was about to say the same about the winter warrior part. I get snow is white, but the Vikings play in a dome. Kind of the opposite of a winter warrior.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
it doesnt matter where he was on the field, the body catching needs to stop. he also cant seem to stay on his feet when it comes to deep throws(bills game) like he doesnt think he can catch in stride or simply doesnt trust his hands and has to go to the ground to secure it further.
Not dis agreeing but in the end one I’m ok with manning certain it’s caught.

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Which tracks with the way he attempts to field punts too. Horrific draft pick lmao.

Just make him a gadget RB or something and let him KR if he has to be on the roster.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Let’s put it another way. Hoge is saying he thinks worst case…. even as a rookie….. CW’s floor is at least as good and probably better than where they left off with Fields. Again that’s worst case. Just one reporter’s opinion so do with it as you will.
So we prediction 1-1.5k rush yards?