**Bears sign DE Jared Allen to 4 year contract**

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Mullet.with.cowboyhat.jpg

Someone who consistently better then Julius Peppers! Whoooo!
easily

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RobRyanFuckYeahFuckFace.gif

but but but... You guys said no way you said... Said wasn't moving this money with cutler for run at Allen.

WRONG. Fuckin knew it

Can't you just be happy? Whats with the asshole thing?

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm late to the party!

:crazydance::crazydance::crazydance:

I'm still worried about our safeties, that hasn't been addressed by Emery, maybe we can get a starter from draft? IDK, but I really like the signings for the DL, really going to help our D and especially our safeties out. Thanks Phil.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
LOL.

Allen is washed up. And this is something to be excited about?

Ham

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
you know just because the bears made the move doesn't mean it's a good move. in fact...

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Vikings fans are saying that he lost a step and his sack numbers are inflated

I question how good Allen really is gonna be for us, but you can hardly fault Emery for the move. He's trying to fix a Dline here. Bennett turned us down. Allen was the best available and he got him.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Allen can still get 70-75% of snaps. My point was simply that those snaps should be more heavily skewed to passing downs similar to how the Seahawks use Bennett. So Young is a "starter" only because 1st down is a running down. Otherwise, I would still expect Allen to get as many if not more snaps than he does.

Hell I don't even care if at the start of the game, they have Allen play just so he can be introduced as a start. My point was simply Allen should be getting the majority of his reps on passing downs whether it be 3rd down or 2nd and long. He doesn't mean he will never play on running downs. Just that the Bears should work the rotation so that he gets more opportunities to rush the passer.

Remember everybody that with great run stoppers the Os we play against will be passing more and Allen, naturally, will be getting his snaps.

GO BEARs !!!!!!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That would be awesome.
I'm guessing Allen gets 10, 8, and 6 sacks the next 3 years plus his usual pressures and hits
((Would be incredible if he gets 40 in 4 yrs with us))

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fair enough, I'll give them both another year before I have an opinion either way. I also think that very few LBers would have looked decent with our crap line last season. So I give the group a slight pass for that reason.
Yeah they were definitely thrown to the wolves last year and Greene was a 4th rounder so he's supposed to need time to learn.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't remember claiming you attacked me. Nor would I really care.

So all this time you've been saying you didn't understand why that was put in my signature, you were lying. Because if remydat threw it out there to support his argument than you would understand why. Which is what you have now concluded. Great, thanks. Glad you were able to figure that one out on your own. Perhaps you are the one with several graduate degrees, not remydat.
Don't attack Rory or he'll get the higher ups to take a blue box from you like he did to me yesterday.

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
Vikings fans are saying that he lost a step and his sack numbers are inflated

I question how good Allen really is gonna be for us, but you can hardly fault Emery for the move. He's trying to fix a Dline here. Bennett turned us down. Allen was the best available and he got him.

To be fair, Bear fans do the same when we lose a good player. Fans of all teams tend to devalue a player when they lose them in similar circumstances.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m
#Bears didn’t represent the biggest $ offer for Jared Allen: #Raiders did. They were willing to pay him $9M. He believed Bears were best fit

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 52s
Make no mistake, part of Jared Allen’s reason for choosing the #Bears was his faith in Jay Cutler as a QB who can win titles.

bullshit...everyone hates cutler