CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
:lmao: Nick

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
RobRyanFuckYeahFuckFace.gif

but but but... You guys said no way you said... Said wasn't moving this money with cutler for run at Allen.

WRONG. Fuckin knew it

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes make it Donald at 14 Emery and in one year that Dline has been retooled.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Now you can go back devoting your time to Cutler, Des.
lol fuckin hater.. Gonna toot my own horn because barely anyone else thought it was gonna happen.

HELL YEAH

Zenjohn

Liked Posts:
Your Right, mostly

What i like most about Allen is that he DOESNT take plays or seasons off on a HORRIBLE team without any chance of winning a super bowl other than the brett favre year. Not to mention his defense is rarely playing with a lead so the offenses he's up against aren't passing as much.

But to put up those #'s on a horrible team year after year is really impressive and honorable imo

The Vikings defense was not horrible most of his tenure here in Minnie. But, your right about his high motor and him not taking time off. What concerns me, as I wrote in another post is that he is not effective vs. the run. His focus is so narrowly on the the quarterback that he has proven recently easy to run on, especially on his inside. I get it that what we are getting him for is the sacks, but he leaves us vulnerable to the run when he's on the field.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just got a feeling similar to when we traded two 3rds a couple years ago... Hell Yeah Phil... You da Man!