**Bears sign DE Jared Allen to 4 year contract**

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ya know, bask in it. When people give you the shit, and you end up being right, go nuts and enjoy yourself.

Used to happen for me all the time because I had Lovie and Angelo figured out to a T, but with Phil here, he is a crazy fucking ninja with his moves and the only thing I've learned so far is to expect the unexpected and that nothing is ever truly off the table.

Here's Vash and desperadbro.

[video=youtube;xffOCZYX6F8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8[/video]

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
sweet. really like the move, but media needs to quit rattling off all his accolates, the guy is going to be 32, we arent getting the a 5 time Pro Bowler 128 sack guy in his prime, gota temper expectations a little, but still a great addition to buy the Bears some time to find young guys for the DL and still be contenders now.
The media gloated over the Peppers signing with GB and Denver signing Ware.

Allen had more sacks than both of those players on the worst team talent-wise and he also hasn't missed a game since 2007. I also believe he's younger than both Peppers and Ware.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Bring it home hos!!!!

iZoND2xdFAKmw.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Ya know, bask in it. When people give you the shit, and you end up being right, go nuts and enjoy yourself.

Used to happen for me all the time because I had Lovie and Angelo figured out to a T, but with Phil here, he is a crazy fucking ninja with his moves and the only thing I've learned so far is to expect the unexpected and that nothing is ever truly off the table.
Philss my fuckin boy dude. Knew that cheeky bastard couldn't go into the season with a guy who had career high of 6 SACKS lol

Jared fuckin' Allen.

Monday press conference with Jared Allen.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Three things I've learned this morning:
1. Phil Emery is a fucking genius.
2. Cliff Stein is a fucking magician.
3. Brad Biggs needs to be placed in a burning, inflatable raft and set adrift in the Indian Ocean.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Alright Vikings and Packers......I'll see your Peppers and Wootton and i'll raise you a Jared Allen.......Oh and Detroit.....Ummmmmm yeah i got nothing for you except thanks for Willie Young.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Does anyone have info on what other teams were offering Allen contract-wise?

Brad Biggs just tweeted that one of his sources is reporting that the Bears offered more than the Seahawks did.

Grain of salt, and all that.

I just saw a tweet from Schefter where he'd cited Ed Werder's report that Allen to Seattle was a done deal.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just curious, how many posters gave Doh shit about Allen? Were they posters of note or just some randoms? I for one was for the signing from the get go and no one, NOT A SINGLE POSTER gave me shit about it...

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Here's Vash and desperadbro.

[video=youtube;xffOCZYX6F8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8[/video]

Rofl.

Hey, desp annoys the fuck out of me, but you got to give the devil his due...

JaySix

Liked Posts:
I'm not here to be a hater. I'll always be a fan of Jared Allen and I don't dislike the Bears like I hate the Packers or anything like that. I legitimately feel Allen is a bad fit with the Bears needs. He won't help with the league's worst rushing defense.

we did sign Houston and Young right? or did I miss something?