Blackhawks @ Wild IGT 3/29 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Also, another IHN expat back in the fold, eh? Figured there was more of you to come out of the woodwork.

R K

Liked Posts:
doubt many will come out of the fold, other than those who are already here.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking the core of this team needs something to play for. It seams they are just going through the motions. We do really miss Oduya, but that said I think there's enough there depending on health I suppose. And now what ever Duncan has brought down. They didn't exactly light it up last year at this time, in fact they lost the last four straight heading into the first round.

When we are down 3-1 or 3-2 or even tied 3-3, then I'll worry.

Every spring they seem to slump into the playoffs. They played well during the streak to gauge themselves against their schedule and then go into a lull.

Get Crow back and having Kruger back, then get into a meaningful hockey game and they will play their game.

R K

Liked Posts:
That I did not know. And I do understand your point on consistency, but this looks pretty bad to me. Every bit as bad as his elbow to Sedin a few years back, and he got five games for that. I could see a similar penalty here.

You could be right. Although Sedin deserved it. And I'll always believe that. Also think Coyle deserved a penalty tonight, although even if he's called duncan probably swings is stick. Not sure how they judge intent though. Will be interesting, but I would be shocked if it was longer than the rest of the regular season.

R K

Liked Posts:
Every spring they seem to slump into the playoffs. They played well during the streak to gauge themselves against their schedule and then go into a lull.

Get Crow back and having Kruger back, then get into a meaningful hockey game and they will play their game.

Yea, I just have zero worry in me when it comes to these guys. Do/did I expect them to back to back, probably not. They've played more hockey since 2010 than ANY other team. Hell the top five guys have more playoff games since 2010 than anyone in the NHL. hard thing to do, especially when you have 3 Cups and all the accolades they do. Need a challenge though.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That I did not know. And I do understand your point on consistency, but this looks pretty bad to me. Every bit as bad as his elbow to Sedin a few years back, and he got five games for that. I could see a similar penalty here.

Woops, quoted wrong thread...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why they can't replace them with John and Troy is amazing. They are just all around better. Eddie is like the polar opposite of Darren Pang. He's terrible. Foley is just old and lost what ever he had before he quit in a huff and went to Rosemont.

John and Troy are head and shoulders better than Pat and Eddy. McDick gave P&E the long contract though so there's that.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Older and still here. We are headed to Florida, hopefully by July, Wife's still the same. Sorry about the health issues man.

Florida for a vacation or moving there?

R K

Liked Posts:
You haven't missed much. :)

as expected! haha!
12003216_10153637812882520_3573862553206349816_n.jpg

R K

Liked Posts:
Yea after June it's hard to get upset over anything this team does. At least for me.
11209409_10153613906052520_7061324896899571803_n.jpg

I do believe they have another gear for the 2nd season. Will it take them through four rounds, no clue, that hasn't happened in almost 20 years.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RK posing with the cup and #7, pretty sure that's whose name and # are on the back of the sweater he's wearing.