BR: Bears Trying To Trade Cutler to get Mariota

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am not a fan boy. I have been on record saying that we need to start over at QB. But you have to find a replacement you are confident with.

What is really pathetic though is people that just make shit up for the sake of their own argument. Saying that Cutler can not win 6 games when he did it 4 times is not only stupid, but it is trolling.

Their logic is the defense won those games but if you mention Cutler winning a game it becomes a team stat thing. Like I said before only three posters here are worth talking too about Cutler

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Check the league stats. We were good at defense (not top 5) in 2010 and the first half of 2012. We were middle of the pack in 2011 and bottom 5 in 2009.

We were a top 5 D in 2012.

Who you crappin?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Denver. When he was doing that

In denver he had a high volume of pass attempts, but his net results were much like the rest of his career on a per attempt level.

As far as pre snap reads and west coast offense philosiphy, I would point to his denver days as a poor example of him grasping it.
When you break out what he did well in denver, it was always between the 20's... he had a very good game there.
However, when the field shortened and became more of a short game, he struggled badly... if you recall the big knock on him when he came to chicago was that he had far and away the most red zone turnovers in the league in the couple years prior to 09.

To me, those struggles would naturally translate to a WCO situation.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Their logic is the defense won those games but if you mention Cutler winning a game it becomes a team stat thing. Like I said before only three posters here are worth talking too about Cutler

You still think that Clausen didn't lead the Bears to any red zone TDs in the Det game.

So I'm not sure about your cred with whom to talk to in regards to Cutler

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I said not top 5 in 2010. Read it again.

2012 we had an unbelievable stretch in the first 9 games and then came back to earth starting with the San Francisco game.

In 2010 the Bears were 4th in PPG at 17.9. While they were outside of the top 5 in yards per game at 9th with 314 they were top 5 in PPG and turnovers.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
Check the league stats. We were good at defense (not top 5) in 2010 and the first half of 2012. We were middle of the pack in 2011 and bottom 5 in 2009.
You brought up stats lol...As a Bear fan who i suppose watch Bear games you should already know our mediocre offense is the reason why we dont dominate the statistics on defense.