1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Martellus Bennett on Marshall

"“Really hurt my heart hearing today’s news,” Bennett wrote. “I love this dude so much. He’s one of my daughter’s two God Dads. Our friendship goes beyond the field, I’ve been a fan of [Marshall] since he played in Denver. Always wanted to play like him, worked on my game to emulate his. I just wanted to play the way B Marsh played and plays.

“I came to Chicago to continue to learn from you, the phone conversations weren’t enough. I appreciate everything you’ve taught me and continue to teach me. You’ve always been more than a teammate you’re a brother, a friend, and a mentor. [I'll]continue to carry the torch. I just wanted to say something. I love you bro. And I’ll miss suiting up with you.”"

http://chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football/7/71/419305/bears-trade-brandon-marshall-jets-report

Very poignant from Marty. Sad as well.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Maybe we should wait and see what the draft pick brings before we start proclaiming this a victory or defeat?

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I think that is horribly unfair. You just called a person with a serious mental disability a mental weakling....... Ok...

Having borderline neither makes you weak nor strong. Dealing with it without being childish or violent is strength. Marshall is weak.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Having borderline neither makes you weak nor strong. Dealing with it without being childish or violent is strength. Marshall is weak.

Childish how?

Violent in Chicago how?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
"We love Gregory's skills -- Josh Norris ranks him as the top disruptor in this class -- but his issues in keeping on weight are a bit alarming. The spindly 6-foot-5, 235-pounder dropped to 218 pounds just after the college season ended. Gregory said it's easy for him to gain and lose weight, but he must prove it at the next level by staying around 250. " http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/cfb/132778/randy-gregory

I can list myself as 6'10" with a 7 foot cock, it doesn't make it so.

all I know is at Nebraska during the season he weighed 235 - 240 and he showed up at the combine at 235 after losing some weight due to being sick. so im not concerned. dude has the best hands and feet of all the pass rushers not names leonard Williams in the draft. but this thread isn't about him...

cd35

Liked Posts:
Can't wait to see Alshon beat numerous double teams

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All-Pro receiver. Mentor to young receivers. Wanted to WIN. Now they have one fucking receiver worth a shit. For a 5th round pick yet? Pathetic fucking decision. Maybe they can get the damn smurfs back?

Get Hester back right now and let him be the number one guy,eh:( Stupid Stupid Stupid.

slimeyjimey

Liked Posts:
At least it is a high 5th round pick. Almost like a 4th! Look at the positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
New regime:

So far 0-1. Dumb fucking move.

I disagree. Him and Jeffrey are the same guy. Bennet also has the skill set to get jump balls.
Nobody on this team stretched the field in 2014.
the Bears were a dink and dunk team with the only explosive plays coming off of broken tackles.

If Marshall and Jeffrey were the same age and the same price, I would have flipped a coin to see who stays and who goes to free up room for a fast, downfield threat.

For them to get rid of a redundant player is a wise move, and I am willing to bet they pick up a burner to replace him, and I am on board with that 100%

AustinIllini

Lifetime of futility
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Dallas Stars
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Childish how?

Violent in Chicago how?

Whining and yelling at adults in the locker room? Childish.

He's Ray Rice without a video. I don't care where he did it.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Chicago is a tough city, with hard working, blue collared men and women that may or may not have gone to college. Marshall tried being the voice of the team and it backfired. It backfired because he wears bow ties, skinny pants, and kisses his white QB too much. Guys on a football team ain't got time for dat shit. The locker room rejected him, and most of the city also, hopefully, NY is kinder to his type.

If you agree, hit the thank button, homie.
No.

Chicago is a world class city with top restaurants, architecture, theatre and culture.

That 'blue collar' bullshit is just that - bullshit

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
that's some good english. Just because we disagree about what a rebuild entails, doesn't mean anyone who wanted to keep marshall automatically thinks "no rebuild". but don't let me keep you from preemptively "told you so"-ing

Please, I'm but a mere speed-bump on your never-ending quest to "win" every internet debate.

I hereby concede to your superior wit and logic, not interested in an internet feud.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chicago is a tough city, with hard working, blue collared men and women that may or may not have gone to college. Marshall tried being the voice of the team and it backfired. It backfired because he wears bow ties, skinny pants, and kisses his white QB too much. Guys on a football team ain't got time for dat shit. The locker room rejected him, and most of the city also, hopefully, NY is kinder to his type.

If you agree, hit the thank button, homie.

Kisses his what too much? Are you a racist?