***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
LOL none of these things are clear at all. You're writing off an exciting new regime before they've even had their first off-season, because they got rid of Brandon freaking Marshall? Absurd. Chill out and let them do their work, no?

I'm not writing them off, and really don't care about the starters on this team right now. As long as we draft well I will be happy. Honestly I am sick of this pussified team anyway. A lot of very weak personalities on this team.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Dilfer is your example? It's 2015.

And yes I agree with you. I'd take a elite QB over an elite WR. Winning the Super Bowl with or without an elite WR is possible. The #1 key to success is a healthy defense playing good going into the playoffs.

No. The key is playing compete mistake free football

No defense in the NFL was playing better than Seattle

They didn't win

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL decent teammates... Forte yes, Brandon performed I don't get this distaste you have for him.
I respect women and have an extremely low opinion of men who take fists to them.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If the biggest underachiever on the team isn't the next to get traded the whole exercise isn't going to mean very much.

Exactly how I feel. If they get rid of 3500 yards, 31 tds in 3 years (that type of productions should be easy to replace :wacko:) without getting rid of the scrub who led the NFL in turnovers, I really don't understand the move. I already don't like the move but I will absolutely hate it if Cutler is the Bears starter in 2015.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
LOL, first big move of the new regime and the sky is fucking falling. Let's see how all of the pieces begin to fit before we cunt out about this.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
coming close to injuring your rookie first round pick's shoulder and getting suspended from training camp is kind of a biggie if you're talking "locker room cancer"

He should be on the docket as well.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
coming close to injuring your rookie first round pick's shoulder and getting suspended from training camp is kind of a biggie if you're talking "locker room cancer"

bearmick won't look at it objectively.

He's a smart guy but his bias towards Marshall clouds his judgement. Anything Marshall does or has done is automatically worse because he's Brandon Marshall.

Oh and people can never change.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

But an easily treated cancer, not like butthole cancer or anything.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL, first big move of the new regime and the sky is fucking falling. Let's see how all of the pieces begin to fit before we cunt out about this.
Why this is what this forum does best over anything done.

Trade one player and

tumblr_m3ont5ETJr1r1c6m5o1_500.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Punches are okay but calling out teammates in the locker room is not? Little bit of a double standard there Mick.
Jesus, do you think that's why I hate him?

Liked Posts:
This is the problem I have with blowing up the team. We get to the Super Bowl in 2006 - 2007 with our defense alone yet didn't win because of our QB and our lack of WRs. Then we go and trade for, who in theory, should have been our franchise QB, and surrounded him with offensive weapons. Since we picked up Cutler in 2009, we made it to the playoffs ONCE and let the defense age and fall apart.

But now we are all content with another rebuild on BOTH sides of the football and mediocrity and no playoffs for AT LEAST another 2 years.

We should have traded Cutler for anything we could get and kept Marshall. Now we might as well trade Forte as well.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Forte is reportedly being shopped

Oh hell yeah. And since Bennett and Long apparently loved Marshall, send them off also. I see a trend here. Get rid of the proven producing players and bring in unskilled ones. THe Bears ought to apply to the US government. They have the same basic philosophy:)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He only got suspended because Trestman had no clue how to handle a situation.

Mitchapalooza

Oh hell yeah. And since Bennett and Long apparently loved Marshall, send them off also. I see a trend here. Get rid of the proven producing players and bring in unskilled ones. THe Bears ought to apply to the US government. They have the same basic philosophy:)
I didnt say i liked it, just what i heard

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I respect women and have an extremely low opinion of men who take fists to them.

All alleged, remember you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. Either way, I get what you're saying but I believe in redemption and second chances.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Lol at some of these clowns who watched that old, slow, bad roster get obliterated last yr with that Special person at QB and somehow though they were goingto have a great chance to be going to the playoffs in 2015/16.

I'll say it again, you can't fix dumb....you just can't do it.