***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope jay starts this year so a lot of you can jump off some cliffs. Would be glorious to witness

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jesus, do you think that's why I hate him?

I don't know why you hate him man, besides your personal issues with his personal life. He produced on the field and had one bad season last year because he was injured most of it. Not to mention the entire team sucked last year so you can't pin that entirely on Brandon.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
LOL, first big move of the new regime and the sky is fucking falling. Let's see how all of the pieces begin to fit before we cunt out about this.

Sky isn't falling as far as I am concerned. It got sunnier.

i now await the next move, and care little about what we get in return, if anything.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Oh hell yeah. And since Bennett and Long apparently loved Marshall, send them off also. I see a trend here. Get rid of the proven producing players and bring in unskilled ones. THe Bears ought to apply to the US government. They have the same basic philosophy:)

Big fan of the TP eh?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Oh hell yeah. And since Bennett and Long apparently loved Marshall, send them off also. I see a trend here. Get rid of the proven producing players and bring in unskilled ones. THe Bears ought to apply to the US government. They have the same basic philosophy:)

Oh, you're THAT guy.

Complaining prematurely as soon as a move is made, and even complaining about moves that haven't been and won't be made. Great!

Let me guess, you also ripped Theo for three years, and expect a WS title in 2015, right?

rob923

Liked Posts:
Lol at some of these clowns who watched that old, slow, bad roster get obliterated last yr with that Special person at QB and somehow though they were goingto have a great chance to be going to the playoffs in 2015/16.

I'll say it again, you can't fix dumb....you just can't do it.

And you're keeping the Special person at QB.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He'll just be traded and we will watch you jump off that cliff

I want Forte to get traded so I could watch Bearmick lose it.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
i mean i'm not saying it's all marshall's fault but the fact is for all of his productivity brandon marshall has yet to play in a single play-off game. not one in his entire career. he's a great player, but obviously there's a reason he's going to his fourth team.

and i think an important point is that wide receivers don't win football games. they make fans happy. they're fun to watch. they are not as important to a successful franchise as fans think. just look at recent super bowl teams. the patriots, the seahawks, the ravens. none of them had even close to elite receivers. everyone like's to trumpet the "it's a passing league" line, but elite receivers more often then not play on teams that aren't anywhere close to the play-offs.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know why you hate him man, besides your personal issues with his personal life. He produced on the field and had one bad season last year because he was injured most of it. Not to mention the entire team sucked last year so you can't pin that entirely on Brandon.

Sorry, I'm probably over sensitive about it. I've witnessed domestic abuse first hand as a child and it's not something I'm able to tolerate. Hitting teammates in training is one thing but I have no time for men who abuse women or animals. That's all. I'm glad he's gone. On a football level, I sincerely do trust the new regime. I believe they know what they're doing. Not even gonna bother if they shop 22.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The further thing I don't understand is this: The general tone of this board was that a complete, or somewhat complete, rebuild was imminent and even welcomed. So why does this come as a shock to anybody?