***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Sorry, I'm probably over sensitive about it. I've witnessed domestic abuse first hand as a child and it's not something I'm able to tolerate. Hitting teammates in training is one thing but I have no time for men who abuse women or animals. That's all. I'm glad he's gone. On a football level, I sincerely do trust the new regime. I believe they know what they're doing. Not even gonna bother if they shop 22.

Should all domestic abusers on all teams in every sport be removed?

You're a soccer guy. Do you hate Hope Solo?

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
We can just parlay that 5th into a #1 WR. They're not that hard to find. Also, Wilson is about to set the league on fire.

Agreed and we can just pick up an Aaron Rodgers in the second round, no problem !

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Should all domestic abusers on all teams in every sport be removed?

You're a soccer guy. Do you hate Hope Solo?
No. I may be misguided in this but I don't view female on male violence as equal. I do think she's a fucking headcase but I reserve a lower opinion for men who beat women. Not that this really matters. I was answering Schm's question.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
everybody apologize as usual to desperado.

I said at the time, if they trade marshall it will be a mistake, regardless of what bernstein said.
Not to me, psycho. Speaking of those who flamed Dan

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Actually, when John Schneider and Pete Carroll took over the Seahawks, they gutted the team and started over. And it worked out great. Maybe Pace and Fox will be able to do that and turn the Bears around in a couple years. That's the only positive post I will probably ever write here.

It worked out great because they struck lucky with a 3rd round QB that wound up turning into something very good.

They went into that season with Matt Flynn as their starter. Matt Flynn at the helm and Seattle isn't Seattle.

The draft at QB this year is regarded as one of the worst ever.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Well that settles it. I'm never buying another player's jersey; every time I do they're gone within 1 year of me doing so. There's nothing wrong with Brandon that a healthy ankle and winning couldn't cure.

You need to go buy a Cutler jersey.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
i'm not going to be happy but i think it's going to happen. forte has some short term value, the bears are probably not looking at competing for a super bowl this season. forte's my favorite player, but the bears were terrible last season. no one on this team should be assured of anything.

someone has to do the culling.

Every team should be looking at competing for a SuperBowl every season.

The NFL is the only league in sports where there's a worst to first every single season.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not to me, psycho. Speaking of those who flamed Dan

I find it amusing that you cry when people call you out on your bullshit, but you turn around and call other people on their bullshit as soon as you get the chance.

#Hypocrisy

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. I may be misguided in this but I don't view female on male violence as equal. I do think she's a fucking headcase but I reserve a lower opinion for men who beat women. Not that this really matters. I was answering Schm's question.

Love the objectivity, Captain!

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Remember when everyone was saying Bernstein was full of shit?.... Yeah, perhaps not.

Anyways, his article is a great read for those interested. Goes into detail of how big a pain Marshall was. He also was pretty stubborn about continuing his stupid television show, and it makes sense now that he is in NY. Pace and Fox were annoyed he wouldn't even humor the idea of not continuing the show.

And Bernstein's article, just like his show, is pure speculation and hearsay. So much so that I'm expecting him and CBS to be named in a suit with the Patrick Sharp situation.

Based on the fact that a) Marshall is 31 and b) he's coming off of injury and c) he has a $7M a year contract and d) Fox/Pace didn't give him or Cutler any votes of confidence - well, it's not going out on a limb to say that there was a good chance he was gone.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
So people need to apologize to Dan? I wasn't aware he was a member.

I bought a card.

We're all meeting at 5pm to sign it and send it to Dan along with a box of chocolates and a dozen roses. You're welcome to come but you have to chip in for the chocolates and roses if you want to sign it.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Hey guys Aaaron Lemming is about to get on fox sports radio!