***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
You can't help yourself from your endless assumptions and generalizations.

If I got what I said from Bernstein, I would say so. I didn't. I got it from Hub. Hub is the guy whose info inside HH I trust. If Bernstein trusts Hub and also reports his info, that had nothing to do with me. We already established this last week when I made a fool of you after you used the "southern people are all racist" example of a stupid stance Bernstein takes, and then saying how I agree with everything he says. The very first example you used proved you wrong. Now just a few days later, here you are repeating the same nonsense.

This is how your mind works - "Mick is a leftie, Bernstein is a leftie, he must parrot everything, derp".

You just can't help yourself.

Regardless of your political stripe, you are literally parroting everything Hub and Bernstein are saying. That can't be denied.

The reality is that these 'buy him a plane ticket' comments are, to me, innuendo and supposition.

I've heard NO players state as such. On the contrary, many are rushing to his defense and saying they will miss him.

I'd rather deal in fact. NAME the players who say they'll buy his ticket.

The offensive players I care about - Long, Alshon, Forte, Bennett - all expressing sadness that he is gone.

So fuckheads like Gould, Briggs, Cutler or whomever want him gone? Fuck, I want THOSE guys gone.

I want to know the source so I can consider the source.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The list of Bears players I fucking love is getting pretty thin. Marshall gone, Tillman getting old as fuck.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That has nothing to do with what I said.

All we've heard is the innuendo - largely from Bernstein - that players wanted him gone 'buy his ticket'.

We've heard not one name attached to that. Not one. On the contrary, we see players expressing being bummed about him being gone - Long, Forte, Alshon, Bennett.

And no, Pace and Fox aren't dumb. If they wanted him gone for whatever reason, fine.

But I'm sick of the 'every player wanted him gone' narrative when there doesn't appear to be any evidence to support it.

Simply - I hate the bullshit of sports media dickbags who bring up innuendo, rumor and 'inside sources' to fill airtime and drive clicks, yet really don't have to back it up.

If every guy in the locker room hated Marshall, name them and we'll 'go from there'.

What he just said.......... PUT A NAME ON IT or don't say it at all!

CaresBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right! Let's all be content that the Bears will be "rebuilding" for the next few years! Instead of keeping an asset for 1 year and addressing the many other needs this team needs, we give him away for cheap and now have a new need! Yeah that makes sense!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The list of Bears players I fucking love is getting pretty thin. Marshall gone, Tillman getting old as fuck.

Same with me. I turned off the White Sox a few years ago when Ozzie was going nuts and the team was playing like shit. I'm back with them after they fired Ozzie and got some good young players in the fold. Unless Pace really steps up and makes some changes that make sense, I'll be off of them also. I absolutely hate the upper management of the Bears and I believe that it was upper management that was behind getting rid of Marshall because he didn't fit the mold that the McCaskeys want out of their players.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
What he just said.......... PUT A NAME ON IT or don't say it at all!

Players don't roll on players publicly. Its part of the code and will never happen. Extreme cases like Richie Incognito are Rare and the exception not the rule.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry....I'm not going to waste every Sunday afternoon under the ideal of forced devotion. I watch football to be entertained. It's the responsibility of the organization to put a good product on the field that entertains us. None of us owe the Bears anything. If they give us watchable football, I'll watch. If they don't, I won't. Feel free to torture yourself and wear the self proclaimed badge of "real fan". I just don't fucking care that much anymore, I have better shit to do with my time. I've been a fan of this team since I was a little kid...but as I've gotten older my priorities have changed. Time is the most precious commodity any of us have and I'm not willing to give up a big chunk of the little free time I have raging at ineptitude. I'll watch the first several weeks and if it's awful, I'm shutting down till next season.

Yeah, same happened to me last year. I still had the game on, but they just went to the background while I did chores or work or some other shit. Instead of meeting with friends, yelling and hi-fiving and getting drunk and taking up a huge chunk of my day.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I think people need to give Pace/Fox the benefit of the doubt, that under the covers, Marshall was going to be an unbearable pain in the ass in 2015. Do you think Pace/Fox like the idea of getting rid of a talented player? I doubt it. Fox is in his 60's and has no interest in a full blown rebuild. To their judgement, dealing with Marshall is just not something they could put up with moving forward.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was Hub who said that players would chip in for his ticket. I trust Hub when it comes to his sources in HH. Get over the Bernstein obsession dude, it's becoming creepy.

I blame Trestman for allowing the locker room to become like middle school recess.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Did you think they were going to play forever? Or that it would benefit the Bears having them on the roster forever?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I blame Trestman for allowing the locker room to become like middle school recess.

Lets be honest, ive seen more organized recess