***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So this thread has over 1300 posts... The Cutler Released Thread should have 130,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 posts.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So this thread has over 1300 posts... The Cutler Released Thread should have 130,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 posts.
In actuality, it will have two posts, Fuck Yeah, and Noooooo, looped for infinity.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I hear if this gets to 1750, the trade doesn't go through.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Depends on what they get for Cutler and/or who replaces him. I think everyone expects Cutler to be gone. Marshall for a 5th as a first move is a facepalm.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure why the number of posts in this thread is such a topic of conversation. Its not like anything else has actually happened beyond rumors and speculation for the last month. Nothing else to talk about.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this serious?!

You really think Pace asked every person if they liked BM and they said , no.
How would he do this, a Like/Don't like memo sent to every office and locker, personal sit downs with a , " So what's the deal with BM?" questions?

It's just hyperbole. It isn't hard to imagine some players didn't like him, maybe even most, but I would bet, of those, a large percent would want him on the field with them on Sunday, just not out for dinner afterwards.

Fuck, M Bennett just said the reason he came to Chicago was to play with and learn from Marshall. That ends that, " every single one of them told him that they did not want him here," as truth right there.

exactly.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hear if this gets to 1750, the trade doesn't go through.

a-chance.gif

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm honestly surprised by the general tone of this thread.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm honestly surprised by the general tone of this thread.

You're surprised that people are upset over getting rid of one of the best WRs we've ever seen in a Bears uniform? Over seemingly petty stuff / people getting their pussies hurt because they were called out for having no heart? I'm surprised there isn't more outrage. There are a lot of holes on this team, WR wasn't one of them. Now it is.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You're surprised that people are upset over getting rid of one of the best WRs we've ever seen in a Bears uniform? Over seemingly petty stuff / people getting their pussies hurt because they were called out for having no heart? I'm surprised there isn't more outrage. There are a lot of holes on this team, WR wasn't one of them. Now it is.
Yes.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh, I think most people understand move, but are disappointed the Bears didn't get a little more than a 5th.

But I think most are flat out bummed the best WR in bear history is now gone and we no longer get to watch him perform his insane feats in a bears uniform. Whatever you think about the move, don't see how someone who cares about football and likes to watch it wouldn't be bummed.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Such raw emotions of dumbness in this thread, OMG.

Some posters threatening to not be fans anymore??? NEWS FLASH, you never really were a fan to begin with then, just a poser fan!

Sounds like the much used war cry for Chicago Cubs fans......."OUR TEAM REALLY SUCKS BUT WE'LL COME ANYWAY"!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
meh, I think most people understand move, but are disappointed the Bears didn't get a little more than a 5th.

But I think most are flat out bummed the best WR in bear history is now gone and we no longer get to watch him perform his insane feats in a bears uniform. Whatever you think about the move, don't see how someone who cares about football and likes to watch it wouldn't be bummed.
If the goal of the team is to get younger, develop players, and compete for multiple years then I don't understand how Brandon Marshall fits into that goal. Would you rather be the 2008 Arizona Cardinals, or the Patriots of this century? I know which I prefer, and I believe that starts with a draft and getting the players that fit the GM/Coaches philosophy.

I hate stupid phrases, but sometimes you have to crack an egg. This egg happened to be pretty good WR.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If the goal of the team is to get younger, develop players, and compete for multiple years then I don't understand how Brandon Marshall fits into that goal. Would you rather be the 2008 Arizona Cardinals, or the Patriots of this century? I know which I prefer, and I believe that starts with a draft and getting the players that fit the GM/Coaches philosophy.

I hate stupid phrases, but sometimes you have to crack an egg. This egg happened to be pretty good WR.

OK, so that's your goal, and it was also stated to be competitive now.
How does your #1 WR for a 5th do that? For a #2 sure you can gamble on the draft but even that leaves you lacking for a year.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
How does your #1 WR for a 5th do that? For a #2 sure you can gamble on the draft but even that leaves you lacking for a year.
Brandon Marshall will be 31.5 and up how many hip surgeries come August? Roberto Garza will be 36 in three weeks. de la Puente will be 30 soon, and maybe not a long term solution. Given that, I personally think finding a starting center for the next 10 years with your newly acquired 5th round pick would be a win for Pace.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Maybe, the guys in charge felt like the team was better off without him. Did that ever occur to you throughout all of the bleeding and whining you've done about this?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
nm. I'm done.