***BREAKING: Brandon Marshall traded to the Jets***

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
:fap:...............................:fap: some more until...........:cum:..........then:smoke:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This was one of the top 10 dumbest moves the bears have ever made.....and as we all know...they have made some really stupid moves!! And anyone who defends this move will get the anger...in time!! I guess the 85 bears were all holding hands and singing kumbya. No locker room cancers there i bet. Ditka and buddy ryan were besties. Get the f**k outta here with that locker room cancer bs excuse!!! They got rid of an amazing player that no 3 million saved or 5th rd. Pick is gonna replace. Lost all faith in new staff even though it is only march 9th, and any other defense u want to come up with for the idiot move ill shoot down too!!

True story. Bears camp. O'Bradovich was giving a waitress a bunch of shit in an Indiana bowling alley. Drunk as a skunk and throwing his weight around. In walks Bill George who tells O'B to get the hell out of the bowling alley and that he was an asshole. O'B takes one look at George, apologizes, and leaves the bowling alley. Would that categorize O'B as a cancer?

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Having one worthy starting WR gets that one WR double teamed.
Or are you prepared to believe Hester is a #1 WR because the team is too cheap to pay him to just be a returner?

I'm going on because this is a McDaniels type move. The only possible plus is something that should be able to be handled with coaching. As far as team cancers go there are a lot worse out there so if Marshall was that bad it would be obvious.

Marshall has taken so many teams to the playoffs

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Myk is the early front runner for the golden potato of the year award.

Reactions: WCL

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
True story. Bears camp. O'Bradovich was giving a waitress a bunch of shit in an Indiana bowling alley. Drunk as a skunk and throwing his weight around. In walks Bill George who tells O'B to get the hell out of the bowling alley and that he was an asshole. O'B takes one look at George, apologizes, and leaves the bowling alley. Would that categorize O'B as a cancer?

More like canceraids.

Sent from under the tree of Yggdrasil.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Great, while I sit on the side of the 'let's see how this all pans out' crowd, you can live quite comfortably on the cunting side.

I don't recall asking for you permission but thank you. And you can live quite comfortably on the cunting about people cunting side because I'm sure it's so much nicer over there. Hey, maybe you could make a forum especially for cunting about fans of Chicago sports teams cunting about the teams and leave us to our own devices.

Marshall has taken so many teams to the playoffs

Because only players who have been to the playoffs ever go to the playoffs. I guess that's just like coaches who go to the Super Bowl are never any good because they'll never go again.

Myk is the early front runner for the golden potato of the year award.

No sorry, you'll have to look elsewhere for something to shove up your ass to get your rocks off.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
You obviously don't get it. I'd be all for trading Marshall or any other player as long as the trade had us coming out on the winning side.
Marshall for a 5th is not such a trade. He is impossible to replace with that.

They have made us a worse team. .

How about BM in exchange for a 5th round pick plus McPhee, which is part our return consideration in having BM's cap hit off the books.

I'll take that trade.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
How about BM in exchange for a 5th round pick plus McPhee, which is part our return consideration in having BM's cap hit off the books.

I'll take that trade.

OK but it still leaves us with a hole on offense. And we can't afford to fill it now?
I could be very easy to talk into swinging the paychecks back over to defense. I'd rather cut the dead weight on the defense to pay for that defense at least to start with.

We know what happens when you have one quality WR. OK, well that's not the greatest example since having two didn't have great results :) but one less isn't going to be better.

Can we trade Shea for a 1st and use that for a WR?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1m1 minute ago
Actual trade compensation in Brandon Marshall trade: Jets get Chicago’s 7th-round pick plus Marshall for NY's 5th-round pick, per NFL source

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It must have been bad. Like really bad.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Pace must play some serious hard ball when the chips are on the table.

Jets said no way unless that 7th rounder was included.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Pace must play some serious hard ball when the chips are on the table.

Jets said no way unless that 7th rounder was included.

Pace is being treated hard. LaMO, other gm's are treating him like a boy, i bet.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Lol, we turned a 7th rounder into a fifth and people are bleeding.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Lol, we turned a 7th rounder into a fifth and people are bleeding.

Yep, should be pretty obvious he was gonna be cut. I'm starting to think he wasn't as much a cancer, but an Ebola carrier in the eyes of the organization.