HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Flashbacks of Jerry Angelo on that trade. Christ.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's too bad he couldn't have offered up another pick for someone to take Cutler too.

Pace getting shit on for cleaning up the horrific mess made by Emery. Doing the dirty work is a thankless task.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
I still haven't read reasonable explanation for the trade. For everyone stating that he is a cancer, there just doesn't seem to be any evidence. We got rid of a huge contract, but also let go our best offensive weapon, also a top WR. But hey, if media says he's a cancer then...

mecha

Liked Posts:
jesus fucking christ, they get a 7th too?

this is shit

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was a cut with benefits. I'd rather have a 5th than a 7th.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Naptastic

Liked Posts:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, Hubmick self endorsing.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Idk, i still dont see any reason why it helps the bears to get rid of him. That article was more of a warning why not to trade for him.

I just hate decisions where it seems like the alternative is no better than the original.
Also, Self diagnosed mental illness? That's not just mean, its blatantly wrong. Cmon hub, try not to be a dickhead.

From the blog today ....

"11:20 a.m. — Not free agent related but it looks like Kyle Long won’t miss Brandon Marshall much. Long appeared on the Kap & Haugh show today and said that going to New York benefits Marshall because he was to get into the TV biz. Long also said that things went on in the Bears locker room last year that wouldn’t happen in 31 other locker rooms

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I just can't believe they are talking white sox on the score. Ridiculous.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
The Bears also have to return the 5th rounder if Marshall commits suicide or smacks his wife around again.

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
From the blog today ....

"11:20 a.m. — Not free agent related but it looks like Kyle Long won’t miss Brandon Marshall much. Long appeared on the Kap & Haugh show today and said that going to New York benefits Marshall because he was to get into the TV biz. Long also said that things went on in the Bears locker room last year that wouldn’t happen in 31 other locker rooms

IM done being mad about the trade, but now iam curious about what actually went down in that locker room

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
Yeah it sure would be nice to get some details.

remember that law in Braveheart, where the king got to bang the bride on the 1st night of her marriage...........maybe BMarsh was doing that????
just a theory.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yeah it sure would be nice to get some details.

Actually, I don't want to hear any more about it. I am glad Pace is cleaning out the trouble makers, and I just want to move forward.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

What a hit piece! So much bullshit commentary and slime. What does he mean that marshal "self-diagnosed" himself as having mental problems? He has been receiving treatment since he was professionally diagnosed. Hell, this Hub putz didn't even mention the foundation that Marshall established. Instead, he brings up his abusive behavior prior to getting help for his problems.

This guy is just a MORONatti type asshole who refuses to give a guy credit for turning his live around. I think that if you are going to trade a guy or cut a guy it should be based primarily of the guys ability or the money that he makes, not on some lie about his personal life. That is what really pisses me off about that trade. They got shit in return for one of the top receivers in the NFL. The only thing that they did positive was save some money to use elsewhere but if they keep Cutler, then they are royally fucked anyway. The trade doesn't make sense.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know who was drafted in those 3rd round slots we gave for B Marsh? Just curious.